01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 1: The first day of the formation of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 1: The first day of the formation of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"This is the little actor you found for me?"

The assistant director sitting on the recliner squinted his eyes, and looked critically at the little girl in a pink dress who was brought over by the scene.

—The man with pink jade carvings stood quietly, with two cute little twitches on his head. They didn't cry or make trouble. Their big watery eyes were clear and bright, and they looked very likable.

The appearance of the little girl is impeccable and fully meets the requirements of the role.

A trace of satisfaction flashed in the assistant director's mind, but thinking of Director Chen's nitpicking character, he asked one more sentence: "...by the way, Xiao Li, how about this little girl's crying scene?"

Children at this age are difficult to discipline. The crew will encounter a lot of trouble every time they find a child to act. If the young actor has the basics and experience, they will be better trained.

Li Fugui, who was in charge of finding someone, bent over slightly and said with a certain tone: "Director, don't worry. She is Gu Suisui. She is one of the best crying scenes among the little girls. It is said that she is still a children's clothing model, and the camera feels good. Much better than other children."

The deputy director who was in charge of selecting the roles felt more at ease when he heard him say this.

Although the role of the subjugated little princess has not been in the movie for a long time, it is also a very important role, and the casting cannot be sloppy. As the male protagonist's sister, her death left an indelible impression on the male protagonist and laid the foundation for the male protagonist's subsequent revenge.

Originally, this role had already found a suitable candidate, and she was about to join the group in these two days, but unfortunately, the little girl who was decided at the time suddenly got influenza, and it won’t be all right for a while. In desperation, the crew can only Find someone else to come over to perform.

Fortunately, the newly found one looks better than the previous one in all aspects, and he is finally able to work with Director Chen.

Waiting outside the door, Feng Yaoqin saw her daughter finally come out, feeling uneasy, and asked: "Brother Li, what was the result of the audition? Has our family been selected for Sui Sui?"

Li Fugui smiled, and said, "You don't worry about me doing things? The assistant director has already spoken. If you determine this role, you will set your age. Later, people will take you to sign the contract."

Feng Yaoqin, who was dressed up, smiled immediately after listening. When people were not paying attention, she secretly hooked his finger and said with a smile: "Thank you, Brother Li, I will invite you to dinner another day. If my family is year-old, if you join the crew, you would be much better. Take care of it."

This time, in order to help her daughter win the movie role, she spent a lot of thoughts on this man, and of course she had to make the best use of it.

Li Fugui was tickled by her small actions in private, and said cheerfully: "It's easy to say, I will definitely treat Sui Sui as my own niece on the set."

The crew had many eyes and mixed eyes, and Li Fugui didn't say much to Feng Yaoqin here, and left after a few simple words.

"Sui Sui, you performed well today." Feng Yaoqin was in a good mood when he saw this role fall on his daughter, and she reached out and touched the soft hair of the little girl next to her.