91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 91: The 91st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 91: The 91st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In order to make her daughter happy sooner, Feng Yaoqin went to a professional the next morning to help treat the wreath given by the fan with special treatment, and then found a beautiful glass frame for it to seal up.

"Sui Sui, are you satisfied now?"

"Satisfied~"

In the next two days, Gu Suisui, who saw the garland that had been repaired, had a very happy life. Except for occasionally going to the crew to film and filming, she stayed at home to eat and drink with her mother. , And then cooperate with her to learn word recognition and arithmetic.

Gu Suisui attributes marshmallows and has always been very clingy. It used to be Sister Nian Tao Yao and Sister Dryad before crossing, but now it is the mother of Nian Feng Yaoqin who has passed through, and staying with her all day will not feel tired.

The only bad point is that the variety shows on TV have been showing food that she can't eat at all.

Fried chicken, cola, skewers, crayfish...

Gu Suisui, a snack food, is almost crying because of the delicacies I have eaten but have not eaten on TV.

Therefore, when Ke Jingyang accompanies his manager Lu Yuanzhi to visit Suisui children's house, he sees the cute and loving child sitting on the sofa, and his eyes are eager to grow into the TV.

The look of this little greedy cat makes people laugh.

Ke Jingyang laughed unceremoniously.

"...Star's private kitchen?" Ke Jingyang has always been more casual, and he doesn't need to be entertained after entering the door. He found a seat on the sofa and sat next to Gu Suisui.

When he saw the name of this food variety show on TV, he asked: "Sui Sui, do you like this show?"

Before Gu Suisui could recover from the temptation of food, Feng Yaoqin brought a plate of fruits and replied with a smile: "Isn't that you like it? Watch it on time every week, without delay for a second." Sometimes I even tuned back to watch the replay, such as today.

When Ke Jingyang heard this answer, he looked at Lu Yuanzhi on the side and said, "Since Suisui likes this show, the manager of Lu Da, you can arrange it for the children." It's not just a food variety show, but what's the difficulty of it. Yes, he remembers that the "Star Private Kitchen" program group seemed to have invited him before, but he didn't know how to cook and didn't want to participate in any variety show, so he refused without thinking about it.

Lu Yuanzhi said silently: "This is a show of making food, and it's not inviting you to eat food. Just ask a three-and-a-half-year-old child to do what food?"

Ke Jingyang pondered it carefully and said, "How about a vegetable salad?" This should be easier to learn. If it is not, he can learn it by himself and then teach it to the children.

Lu Yuanzhi: "..."

Lu Yuanzhi was too lazy to take care of this guy who insisted on following him to visit Gu Suisui's child. Under his rumors these few days, no one now knows that Gu Suisui's child is his goddaughter.

Why didn't he find out that Ke Jingyang is so vain besides narcissism? It seems that the child’s mother hasn’t agreed to let him be a goddad, right? !

"You guys eat more fruit. This is what Suisui and I just bought when we went for a walk this morning." Feng Yaoqin was very enthusiastic to see him as a guest today because of her daughter's change of the star Ke Jingyang. I had a bad attitude towards him before recording the show.