131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 131: The 131st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 131: The 131st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sui Sui, do you dare to say you want to go if you know what the Qin family is? !

Shen Yuan has seen what it means to be a newborn calf and not afraid of tigers... But then again, it is normal for children to have this kind of thinking. They are still young, and all they think about is how to play with friends of the same age, and she can't think of it. The stakes.

Strictly speaking, the children of Qin Ziqian left this time and had to bear part of the responsibility every year. Now that you abducted someone's son, and you are still thinking about going to someone's house as a guest, Shen Yuan thought to herself, President Qin might not give Suisui a good face.

The call from the President’s Office has not been hung up. The people at the other end want to talk to Qin Ziqian, but Qin Ziqian thinks that for a long time in the future, he may not be able to leave the house, and he will not see his only good friend in the kindergarten. , I was sad, and expressed his refusal to communicate.

Gu Suisui glanced at the boss who was in a bad mood, and then at Sister Shen Yuan, who was entangled and didn't know what to do. After thinking about it, she said, "Sister Shen Yuan, otherwise you call me, I can replace it. The boss is talking to this uncle."

"you?"

When Shen Yuan heard these words, the first reaction that flashed in her mind was to disagree. The other party was the person who helped General Qin. Sui Sui was the first person who indirectly caused Qin Ziqian's children to run away from home. Who knew Qin? People will anger her.

but……

Shen Yuan looked at the uncooperative Qin Ziqian in front of him, and then thought that she and Suisui and the two of them are now assistants and artists under the Qin Entertainment Group. Whether their future careers are good or not, it is a matter of Qin Group.

So, it’s no good to keep Li Te help hanging aside like this. Sui Sui and Qin Ziqian are good friends, and only she knows the ins and outs of the whole thing, and knows what the other kid is thinking.

Before giving out her mobile phone, Shen Yuan did not forget to say: "Sui Sui, if you don't know what to say, tell that person Qin Ziqian's mood is not very good now and it is not convenient to answer the phone."

Gu Suisui nodded, indicating that he already knew.

What's the difficulty of answering a phone call? She used to help my mother answer the phone when something was inconvenient.

Why does Sister Shen Yuan look so nervous this time?

"Hey, uncle, hello, I am a good friend of Qin Ziqian, and my name is Gu Suisui." Gu Suisui introduced herself earnestly.

Shen Yuan thought that the person who answered the call was Li Special Assistant from the President's Office, but she did not know that the President's Office had already received this call from a certain boss's office.

"Hello, this is Qin Ziqian's father. You are the one who made my son run out on purpose today?" The man's mellow and deep voice came through the telephone line, and there was a faintly swish swish pen falling on the paper. sound.

Gu Suisui thought about it for a while, and said, "Well... if you mean coming to visit the crew, I think the person you are talking about should be me, uncle."

"Why did you answer the phone? How about Qin Ziqian?"

"He is in a bad mood now and it’s not convenient to answer the phone, but we are good friends. I’m the same. I can tell you about it. Uncle, don’t blame him, OK? He agreed to me because of Lagogo. I had to come to the crew to spy on the weekend before I ran out of my house secretly." Gu Suisui didn't want her good friend to be scolded at all, so she tried her best to speak good things for him.