04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 4: The 4th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 4: The 4th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Suisui's first day of filming didn't have too many twists and turns, except at the beginning, she was ignorant of the filming, because she didn't know where the shot was, I ng once or twice, and the subsequent filming has been very smooth.

"Card! The makeup team will make up the actors for the next one."

"This little actor who plays the little princess of the dead country looks very aura, Lao Li, you have chosen a good role this time." Director Chen in front of the camera said quite satisfied.

Children at this age can't see any acting skills or acting skills, mainly because of the feeling this little actor brings to the audience. Compared with those skilled acting skills, a famous director like Director Chen prefers, on the contrary, a natural and unpretentious performance.

Due to the difficulty of the last scene of the little princess of the country, Director Chen once considered whether to find an older child to play this role, and now it seems that it is most appropriate to find a child of this age. This kind of naivety and innocence of gestures, inadvertent expressions, is something that older children can't perform.

Gu Suisui did not know that the director Chen of the "Dormant" crew was very satisfied with her. She only knew that she could watch the younger brothers and sisters while filming here, and had food and drink to take care of.

If she can, she wants to come every day.

It was the intermission time. Lu Chi looked at his "sister" in the scene, eating snacks with a contented expression at this time, and a smile flashed across his eyes.

—The snacks on the table were bought by his assistant specially.

He doesn't eat it himself, and it's interesting to watch the children eat.

Lu Chi was in a good mood and asked with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

Gu Suisui nodded like garlic: "It's delicious!" It's so delicious!

When human beings are really happy, three meals a day, every day there is delicious (/≧▽≦/)~

Lu Chi: "If it tastes good, you can eat more. You don't have to save money for your brother."

Originally, he thought he would be on the set many times today, but the result went smoothly unexpectedly. Not only may I not have to finish work a few hours late today, I might be able to go back to the hotel to rest early.

All this is thanks to this likable little sister, who didn't expect her age to look very young, and she is quite skilled in business.

Gu Suisui, who is "proficient in business", seemed to be aware of it, and smiled at him, revealing a mouthful of white teeth. Now in her mind, this elder brother named Lu Chi is only one rank lower than her mother.

Little Marshmallow’s worldview is so simple and rude, whoever treats her well is a good person.

The next scene is a relationship scene between the little princess and the prince played by Lu Chi. Gu Suisui is not an ordinary three-year-old child after all. With the help of the staff, she passed her lines in one go.

It's just that Director Chen has great expectations for this movie, strives for perfection, and asked for a few more shots before stopping.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, after Gu Suisui finished today's filming, Feng Yaoqin, the parent, came to pick her home on time.

"...Today, a beautiful sister gave me candies, and an older brother who was filming together bought me a lot of delicious food." The little marshmallow who was filming for the first time was obviously very excited, and she kept talking about it.

Seeing that her daughter seemed to be very comfortable with the working environment of the crew, she did not feel wronged, let alone play a petty temper, Feng Yaoqin's uneasy heart finally returned to its original place.

When my daughter used to be a children’s clothing model, she was accompanied by her mother every time she was filming, but today she is the only one. Although she asked Li Geduo to take care of her, she was still too worried for fear that the child would be out. Something.

"By the way, mom, this big white rabbit toffee is for you. You came to pick me up with your hard work today." Gu Suisui gave the toffee that she had managed to save from her mouth to the woman in front of her.

She treats her well, and she must treat her well.

This is what Tao Yao sister usually teaches her to behave in the world, what is the name... Knowing the gratitude!

Yes, it is the Zhien Illustrated Report!

If she has anything delicious in the future, she will leave a portion for her mother.

Looking at the toffee that was quickly melted in his hand, Feng Yaoqin was stunned, and his eyes gradually became a little moist.

She gave birth to a child out of wedlock, and her year-old father was missing soon after she was born. She had to take the child and work alone, not without resentment.

Feng Yaoqin even thought that if she didn't have this child, she might not have to live so hard alone.

But after all, she was born into a pregnancy in October. Even in the hardest time of her life, she couldn't really put her daughter in the orphanage.

It was not until later that Suisui became a children's clothing model because of her outstanding looks on the street, and her mother and daughter's life improved day by day.

In the past few months, Feng Yaoqin has been ignoring that her daughter has to take on the important task of supporting the family when she is only three years old. She told herself that this was also for the sake of her daughter, and also to make her better, but today she was suddenly affected by a heart-warming little act by her daughter. Touched, those suppressed emotions suddenly rushed to her heart, making her breathless.

Feng Yaoqin hugged her daughter tightly, and said guiltily: "Six years old, it is my mother who is sorry for you, letting you come out to make money at such a young age, it is mother that is useless and can't give you a better life..."

She is not a good responsible mother.

Gu Suisui looked blank and didn't understand why she had to apologize, but she still learned the way she used to comfort her, patted her back gently, and coaxed softly: "Don't cry or cry, cry. It won't be pretty."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Getting Rich Overnight, Starting From a Multiple-Choice Question: Chapter 191 1 all the reasons, there is a solution
My Girlfriend From Turquoise Pond Requests My Help After My Millennium Seclusion: Chapter 359 Converged into 1 word: death
Use the XP System To Build the Devil City: Chapter 75 : Unclean food ranks No. 1 on the death list of the strong
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com