56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 56: The 56th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 56: The 56th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the afternoon of the same day, the staff of the crew of "Little Alley", according to the list of actors that had been determined, called over to discuss the signing of the contract with the person in charge of Gu Suisui.

They were calling the agent Lu Yuanzhi.

"Well, okay, I see, we must be there on time tomorrow." After Lu Yuanzhi hung up the phone, he thought of this easily obtained role, and suddenly looked at Gu Suisui with admiration.

Since he wants to arrange the audition for the artist under his hand, Director Lu Jianhui's character and temperament, he will definitely find a way to find out in advance.

Generally, those who call and set the signing time on the day of the audition are all actors who were directly met by the crew.

It seems that the kid is a little more powerful than he thought. For other candidates who auditioned for Zhou Xiaoyue, he also asked his assistants to inquire, and there were no outstanding young actors, so as long as Gu Suisui's performance in the audition reached the pass line, he still had a great chance of being selected.

But now she gave him a small surprise and exceeded the expected goal.

"Mr. Lu, what's the matter with you? Why do you suddenly laugh so happy." Ke Jingyang raised his head to see the smile on Lu Yuanzhi's face, put down the gamepad, and couldn't help but shiver.

Every time this black-bellied guy smiled like this, it meant nothing good. Either he received an ad endorsement or an audition for him. Anyway, as long as he smiles like this, it means that he is alive, and he probably won't have time to rest in the future.

Thinking of this, Ke Jingyang hurriedly said before he could speak: "Mr. Road, you can't go back! You only promised to give me a holiday yesterday, and said that you would not arrange it for me during this period of time. Other jobs will not force me to audition for "Small Alley Family"!"

What I just promised yesterday, I suddenly regretted it today. Isn't this not so good?

Ke Jingyang was very resistant to auditioning for the role in "The Alley Family", because in this kind of period drama, the actors' appearances are generally vicissitudes and ugly. He is a high-value idol! The male **** in the minds of thousands of girls! If he really starred in this TV series, will he continue to mix on the path of full-name idols in the future? !

No, no, everything else is easy to say, anyway, he will definitely not audition for "Small Alley"!

Lu Yuanzhi chuckled and said, "I'm happy because Sui Sui's audition for "Small Alley People" was successful, and you have nothing to do with anything."

Gee, there are so many boy dramas.

"..." Ke Jingyang almost forgot that Lu Yuanzhi now has more than one artist under his hands, and Gu Suisui's children are also now.

He choked, then he thought of something, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Mr. Lu, you haven't told Sui Sui what the theme of this TV series is? It's not right, even if you say In addition to the subject matter, she can’t understand even a three and a half-year-old girl... Anyway, I’m sure, she doesn’t know what kind of clothes the actors of this TV show have to wear."

Fortunately, this is a story about a courtyard in a hutong alley. If it were placed on the northwest plateau thirty years ago, with the loess and the back of the sky, the days of filming would only be worse.