81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 81: The 81st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 81: The 81st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Auntie, this mushroom we sell is delicious."

"Grandma, these are wild mushrooms we just picked from the mountain. Buy some and try it."

"Auntie..."

The cute and cute little girl is accompanied by a glutinous little milky voice, and the surrounding uncles, aunts, grandparents and grandparents are all attracted by her.

"Hahaha, give me half a catty."

"I want a catty."

"It just happens that my family has a large population. Give me two catties at once."

The adults who had come together to watch the excitement looked at this little friend who was trying to make money. Everyone bought half a catty of big mushrooms home and gave her a show.

Ke Jingyang, who was sitting on the sidelines, watched this scene completely different from when he was selling vegetables. In less than half an hour, they had two small bamboo baskets full of dangdang, but now only two catties of large mushrooms remained. And half a basket of small mushrooms.

...... He did think that the effect should be better after replacing the boss with Gu Suisui children, but he never thought that the effect would be so good! !

After the enthusiastic aunts and aunts left, Ke Jingyang counted the money they earned from selling vegetables. The three catties of large mushrooms and half a catty of small mushrooms that were previously sold made thirty-nine yuan, plus the current fifteen catties. The big mushrooms and half a catty of small mushrooms made one hundred and seventy-five yuan, and the total is two hundred and fourteen yuan.

Ke Jingyang, whose mobile phone and wallet had been confiscated by the show crew, sighed with the 214 yuan in the "big money" in his hand. He excitedly hugged the children around him and kissed her soft little cheek. Said: "Sui Sui, why are you so powerful, you are simply my little lucky star."

Sure enough, in the eyes of these elderly uncles and aunts, the three-and-a-half-year-old cute baby is much more attractive than his adult boy.

The people who passed by this stall just now, whether they belong to children’s mothers or grandmothers, as long as they see such a cute child like her selling things at the market, they will more or less buy some face. A catty and a catty, and he is not as good as an adult selling mushrooms. They will not only shop around, pick and choose, and sometimes even bargain with him? !

Little Bai Ke Jingyang, who has never bought or sold vegetables, has experienced this kind of thing, and he was stunned by the bargaining routines of the aunts.

Had it not been for the cute and beloved Gu Suisui children as the treasure of the town shop, their group would not know when they would be able to sell so many mushrooms.

Ke Jingyang was very happy that more than half of the things were sold. However, Gu Suisui looked at the large and small mushrooms left in the basket, and said with a frustrated expression: "... But Dad Ke, we still have some big mushrooms. And the little mushrooms were not sold."

Only then did Ke Jingyang remember what he had just used to motivate the children. He didn't expect that Gu Suisui, a three-and-a-half-year-old child, had a strong sense of responsibility. He said that he had to work hard to sell all the mushrooms for less.

He thought for a while, and comforted: "Sui Sui, it's okay. It's only an hour. Even if you haven't sold all of it now, you don't have to worry. Others may not sell as fast as we can."