156-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 156: The 156th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 156: The 156th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Due to Gu Suisui's retention, Gu Zhennian stayed in the apartment all day.

At night, Gu Suisui, who had too much fun during the day, got sleepy after watching the variety show he would watch every weekend.

Her little head is swaying, like a cute little bunny that is too sleepy, lying in Gu Zhennian's arms obediently, clenching her little fist from time to time, rubbing her eyes, a pair of watery apricots. The eyes were finally round, and quickly narrowed into a straight line.

Gu Zhennian noticed her daughter's strangeness, and said softly, "Sui Sui, if you are sleepy, go back to your room and sleep."

"No, I, I'm not sleepy, I just take a nap...just for a while." Gu Suisui said softly. The child's hair is black and soft, looks soft and comfortable, and makes people want to rub it.

Gu Zhennian pursed his lips and smiled, and said in a deep voice, "Then I will take a nap with you."

Hearing these words, Gu Suisui let out a slightly joyful "um", and his spirits improved a bit, and his little soft hands tightly grasped his clothes on his chest, and said with a deep voice, "Let's be together!"

I probably knew that my father would stay with her. After a while, Gu Suisui became sleepy again, but this time, she didn't hold on to make herself resolutely staying asleep.She closed her eyes calmly, and she grasped the clothes with strength. Much smaller.

Gu Zhennian saw that the daughter in his arms was asleep, his eyes were very gentle when he looked at her, and there was a faint smile at the corner of his mouth. He got up from the sofa and went to her room with his daughter in his arms, walking with very quiet footsteps.

Gu Suisui's room is very large, and it is beautifully decorated, just like the room of the little princess in the fairy tale. Gu Zhennian did not turn on the light, but went directly to the bed and put the child on the bed carefully.

Just as he was about to cover his daughter with a quilt, Gu Suisui seemed to feel a little bit, and opened a pair of ignorant and sleepy apricot eyes. She just woke up and she was still a little bit too slow: "...Dad?"

"Go to sleep," he said softly.

"Then I can see you again tomorrow?" The little girl was lying on the quilt printed with pink floral patterns, showing only a small head, looking at him eagerly, with dismay in her eyes.

"Yes." There was a calming force in his voice.

Gu Suisui heard this affirmative reply, and got the answer to the things she had been worried about. She stared at her father without blinking and looked at it for a few more minutes. The tiredness gradually came up. She closed her eyes uncontrollably and fell asleep deeply. Past.

Gu Zhennian squatted by the bed and waited patiently for her daughter to fall asleep. This time he moved lighter, helped her cover the quilt and walked out of the room.

Outside the door, Feng Yaoqin stood there with her mobile phone, the light from the screen shone on her face, and when she heard the door close, she raised her head.

"Sui Sui fell asleep?"

"Ok."

Feng Yaoqin glanced at the time displayed on the clock hanging in the living room. It was only nine ten ten, which was not too late. But she still took out the car key and said, "I don't know where you live now is not far from here. If it is far away... just drive my car and go back. Anyway, you have to come back tomorrow. Convenience."