151-155

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 151: The 151st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 151: The 151st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Xixi, come here."

Ke Jingyang, who overturned the jealous jar in his heart, took a box of canned food that Xixi often eats from the cabinet, trying to attract a heartless child together with this greedy little Shiba Inu.

The little Shiba Inu xixi, who was being comfortably slapped by Gu Suisui, glanced at a human not far away, and then lowered his head lazily and rubbed his little master's trouser legs.

Ke Jingyang: "...???" Now he doesn't even give him face for the dog that has been raised in the family for half a year!

Well, this dog usually makes trouble at home, and often makes him so angry that he chases it around the house, and it really hasn't given him much face as a breeder. He is so miserable, but the cute and loving kid has no conscience. When he meets a handsome bodyguard, he turns his head and forgets him as a godfather. The little Shiba Inu he raised has no conscience. He eats his things every day, uses his things, and lives in his house. Now it’s his turn to repay his favor, but he still doesn’t know how to come and support him...

"Xixi." He opened the can and shouted again.

The little Shiba Inu xixi was also fed by Ke Jingyang for several months, and his food call finally played a role.

The little Shiba Inu stood up from the ground, trot to his side, and yelled at him twice. Seeing the effect of this trick, Ke Jingyang ironed a lot in his heart and gave it the can in his hand.

"Next time, be smarter and figure out who your food and clothing parents are. If you don't obey, you won't give you dog food for a day." He whispered, with a hint of hatred in his tone.

Gu Suisui, who was playing with xixi, was attracted by the little Shiba Inu. He said softly, "Dad Ke, xixi seems to be fat again recently. I can't hold it anymore. Moved qaq."

Ke Jingyang coughed lightly, touched his nose with a guilty conscience, and said: "... fatter is better, fatter is better, fatter dog is more comfortable to touch."

He just wanted xixi not to always act like a baby to hug his children, and every time he saw her, he rushed over, and he never let him lose weight.

Hearing that, Gu Sueseui, who had only grown a few centimeters in height for more than half a year, sighed slightly sadly.

Even xixi grows faster than her... it’s not good to be a human cub. I heard sister Taoyao say that their fairy cubs can grow from childhood to adulthood overnight.

Gu Zhennian on the side suddenly said: "Since this dog is years old, why are you raising Mr. Ke?"

Ke Jingyang squinted his long and narrow eyes, staring at the man who had taken the attention of his damsel, and gave a brief explanation of how he raised the little Shiba Inu xixi, especially deliberately emphasizing that this dog is him. Sent. After finishing talking, he half-flauntedly said how "lively" the xixi he gave him was usually, and how "sticky" he was, even when he was working.

Kekeke, although the reality is a little bit different from what he said, it is not important. Anyway, apart from him and the assistant, no one knew how noisy this dog was.

If you lose, you can't lose the battle, and he can't lose to a new bodyguard.

Gu Zhennian: "I happen to live alone. If Mr. Ke is busy with work, I can help Suisui raise him."