106-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 106: The 106th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 106: The 106th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ke Jingyang smashed the memory card that had just been taken out of the paparazzi camera. Thinking of the good mood of being destroyed, he scratched his hair a little irritably, and looked a little frustrated.

Gu Suisui saw the unfamiliar uncle leave suddenly, tugged at the corners of the adults around him, and asked in a puzzled manner: "Papa Ke, what does that uncle do with us? Is he also our fan?"

Because the last time she and Dad Ke went to Yunnan to record a show, those fans kept taking pictures of them with their cameras at the airport.

Ke Jingyang looked down at the child with an innocent face, choked, hesitated for a moment, then replied: "Sui Sui, this person is not our fan, he is just a stranger."

Paparazzi usually follow the celebrity for the purpose of taking photos. Not only do they have a simple purpose, they are also uneasy and kind. It’s fine if you can’t get anything, but when you get some useful photos, these paparazzi will either sell it to the media or find the celebrity and the studio for blackmail.

Ke Jingyang has encountered a situation like this several times. Because every time Lu Yuanzhi helped him deal with this kind of thing, he would be nagging for a long time, so Ke Jingyang was very impressed.

It is precisely because of this that Ke Jingyang feels impatient when he sees this kind of paparazzi hiding in the dark. Although celebrities are public figures, they are also ordinary people and want to have a normal life without being disturbed. It doesn't matter if I take a picture at work, there is no need to disturb my private life.

For example, today, he and Suisui came out to have a supper together and didn't let him live in peace.

Just thinking about it makes people feel angry.

If it wasn't for a child watching by his side, he wouldn't show mercy to the paparazzi who was photographed.

"It turns out that he is not our fan." Gu Suisui was a little bit disappointed, but she didn't feel too surprised, because she found that the strange uncle did not have the complicated emotions that she usually felt when the fans approached her.

Since Ke Jingyang became the godfather of Gu Suisui children, it was probably because he suddenly became an elder, and he immediately opened up a certain line between the governor and the governor. He also slowly learned to consider issues in many ways, and he was no longer doing his own way as before. , Do not consider the consequences of anything.

Just like now, Ke Jingyang wanted to tell Suisui directly what his job was just now, but after thinking about it, I felt that talking to a three or four-year-old child... it seemed a bit not good. But if you don’t say anything, what if the children still think these paparazzi are good people, and don’t see their true colors later, and trust them as good people?

It is also the first time for Ke Jingyang to be a child’s goddad. He always thinks that his children are particularly vulnerable. He said with earnestness: "Six years old, when you see such a malicious person in the future, you should keep a distance from him. If an adult is by your side, you should tell that adult and let them help him clean up!"

In Ke Jingyang's view, paparazzi and media reporters are two kinds of people, and paparazzi are not good. Even if they are cleaned up, they deserve it. They should also be taught a long time, not always staring at others' privacy.