76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 76: The 76th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 76: The 76th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ke Jingyang wandered alone in the forest for half an hour, but still did not find any trace of Gu Suisui's children.

"Mr. Ke, the above signal has disappeared. Let's go back and wait for the good news from the director team." The staff member who saw him come back cautiously suggested.

The red dot displayed on the instrument disappeared as early as ten minutes ago. I think the locator on the child's body was damaged. This situation is no longer a situation that they can find by two of them. Professionals have to enter the mountain for search and rescue. .

Hearing what the staff said, Ke Jingyang was very irritable and kicked the trunk of the next big tree angrily, and the leaves on it fell all over.

"Wait! Wait again! I have waited for half an hour and there is no news! Do you know how dangerous a child is in the forest alone, waiting a minute longer will make her a bit more dangerous."

He came to the recording festival and promised to take good care of the children by the passing agent. Moreover, Sui Sui is still his goddaughter. If something happens this time, how can he explain to Sui Sui's mother and Lu Yuan.

Ke Jingyang was unwilling to stay where he was waiting for news, so he changed another direction and continued to look for people. It's just that this time he didn't go very far, and he met someone, not a child from Gu Suisui, but a child from Changqingyan who was held in the arms of the staff. When he was looking for someone, he accidentally fell and knocked his knee to a broken stone, so the staff could only hug him and send him back.

"Uncle Ke, I'm sorry, I didn't take good care of my younger sister." Chang Qingyan said with a guilty expression, lowering his head. If he didn't shoot the caterpillar at the feet of the year-old sister, maybe the year-old sister would not be scared away.

"What nonsense, this matter has nothing to do with you, you don't have to blame yourself." Although Ke Jingyang is very upset now, he will not shirk his responsibility indiscriminately.

Chang Qingyan is a child himself, and Ke Jingyang admires him very much if he insists on finding Susui.

"Qingyan, you go back first. Your father is still waiting for you. Just let the directors and uncles come here to find someone." He was a child who was looking for someone in such a big forest, and there was only one camera beside him. Teacher, Director Chang Yi said that it is impossible not to worry.

There is already a child who can't find anyone. If there is another one, I still don't know what the chaos is going to be today.

Chang Qingyan bit her lip and asked hesitantly: "Uncle Ke, will you find the year-old sister safely?"

Ke Jingyang's eyes were firm, and he said, "Yes."

He is now afraid that the photographer will not catch up with the child. If an adult can accompany her, the situation should be much better.

If it's a person... Ke Jingyang can't imagine this happening at all.

He took a deep breath, and when he was about to look deeper in the forest, a staff member holding a communication device who had been following him, suddenly said in surprise, "Mr. Ke! Mr. Ke! We don’t need to go in anymore. Gu Suisui’s child and her photographer have been found!!"

==

Ten minutes ago.

When Gu Zhennian came to the fork in the road, he stopped and said in a deep voice, "You follow this path and walk down this path for five or six minutes, and you should be able to see the stockade."