51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 51: The 51st day of the formation of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 51: The 51st day of the formation of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The temperature on the island is mild, not as sultry as in the city.

Ke Jingyang spread his coat on the ground, and lay on it with Gu Suisui children while blowing the sea breeze, while waiting for other guests to come and "save" them.

However, they waited and waited, waited and waited, and when it was almost noon, they still did not wait for anyone to come.

"Oh! Years old, it seems that we have to have lunch on the island before we wait until someone comes to rescue us." Ke Jingyang said with regret.

The staff on the side: "..." Hey hey hey! I really don’t know what regrets the two of you have. The other guests are doing tasks in the high temperature of 30 degrees Celsius outside, but you are basking in the sun and blowing the sea breeze on this small island, obviously you can’t take it easy! !

"Sui Sui, I will take you to catch fish. There are many beautiful creatures in the sea."

"Good." (/≧▽≦/)~

"Teacher Ke, children can't be too close to the beach, what if they fall into the water?"

"Okay, don't worry, I have a sense of measure. I will take her to pick up small shells and crabs on the beach. I will catch the fish by myself."

After some tossing, Ke Jingyang still did not catch the big fish at noon, but this time he got a few abalones and sea cucumbers.

Ke Jingyang smiled and said: "Sui Sui, you have a good food at noon today. I will show you a good hand. I am a professional barbecue." When I was in high school, I used to go camping on the mountain with a few people in the courtyard.

Ke Jingyang took the seafood freshly caught from the sea and skewered it with bamboo skewers, and then grilled it on the fire for a while. When it was almost cooked, he sprinkled a handful of green onion, **** and garlic on it and bake it for a few more minutes .

This time, he first tasted the taste for himself, and when he felt it was not bad, he blew the freshly grilled seafood and handed it to the children aside.

It's just that Gu Suisui said that after seeing the group of sea cucumbers that never slipped in autumn, he refused to eat anything, so the two sea cucumbers...in the end both entered Ke Jingyang's belly. He grilled some small crabs and prawns for the children.

The young and the young were very happy playing by the fire. Gu Suisui tried to bake it by himself, very excited.

Before eating the next dinner, someone finally arrived on the island on a yacht.

It is Qu Mingshan and his son.

They were the first to find the coordinates with the civilian ID card.

In order to get the coordinates of this small island, they searched for almost two hours on the bookshelf of the city library and found nothing. In the end, it was Qu Mingshan who got the clue from the public welfare film on the second floor of the City Library. It turned out that all of them were thinking about it and thinking about this task too hard.

In fact, the program team gave a hint at the beginning of which book the coordinates are in. They don't need to spend so much time looking for them one by one.

With new ideas, Qu Mingshan found the coordinates that were specially circled with a red pen in a book about the development history of city y, and then he went by boat non-stop to find people.