11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 11: The 11th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 11: The 11th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yuqing, who was suddenly pushed by someone, almost fell, staggered backwards, and finally held the table to stand firm.

She raised her head and looked at Feng Yaoqin who had just walked in from the door, her lips pressed tightly, and a trace of anger flashed through her dark eyes.

It's like this again, every time...

It's like she bullied Gu Suisui, she obviously didn't do anything.

Su Yuqing's heart was almost filled with anger in this familiar scene.

When the mother and daughter first entered the house, she happened to be at the age of junior high school. A similar incident happened at that time.

Gu Suisui accidentally fell to the ground and broke his head in order to take the doll placed on a high place, and there were only two people in the room, Gu Suisui and Gu Suisui. When his father heard the movement, she rushed over, this woman He pushed her away without saying anything, and then kept crying with Gu Suisui, making her father mistakenly believe that she was dissatisfied with him to marry again, so he pushed the "sister" to the ground without paying attention.

In the past, she might only feel wronged in her heart when encountering this kind of thing. She felt that her father had misunderstood her. She never thought that the problem was actually caused by other people. But after recognizing the true face of the mother and daughter, Su Yuqing could understand it. They did it on purpose. She was the only one who was stupid, blinded by the so-called, false affection, and really regarded them both as his own sister and stepmother.

But what about them? How kind to her on the surface, pretending to be thinking of her everywhere, but secretly wishing that she would be alienated by her father, so that her father would leave all the property to the mother and daughter in the future.

"Don't be afraid every year, there is a mother here, and my mother will not let some people bully you again." Feng Yaoqin was preconceived, and had already believed in her heart that it was the strange little girl in front of her who made her daughter cry.

Gu Suisui nestled in his mother's arms, crying very uncomfortably, her petite body twitched, and her voice was intermittent: "Mom, this sister, she, she..." Why does she hate me so much? qaq

Little Marshmallow has never felt so malicious towards her from others since she became Jing. This is the first time today.

Maybe her luck has been very good. Every human being encountered after crossing is kind to her, and some even take care of herself everywhere. So Gu Suisui, who has just become a human child, can’t figure out why she is in front of her. This little sister of who hates herself so much.

Obviously they only met for the first time.

Little Marshmallow doesn't like the feeling of being hated at all, not at all!

Feng Yaoqin was distressed when she saw her daughter crying and she was about to die. She resisted the anger in her heart and asked Su Yuqing, who was standing by with cold eyes, and asked loudly: "What the **** did you do to my daughter? Just a three-and-a-half-year-old child, how can you, a little girl, succeed!"

Su Yuqing clenched her hands on her side, she lowered her eyes slightly to cover the flash of mockery in her eyes, and said in a calm tone: "Auntie, don't talk nonsense if you don't have any evidence. I haven't done anything. It was she just now. I bumped into the corner of the table and cried with pain. Isn't it normal?"