06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 6: The 6th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 6: The 6th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The little girl looked up at herself, with two teardrops hanging on her long eyelashes, and when she blinked her eyes, she slammed on the back of Lu Chi's hand.

This is exactly the same as the picture that Fu Yingyu had imagined in her mind before coming over. Xiao Kuibao's big watery eyes, now red like a rabbit, are very pitiful.

"Diao, pretty sister..." Gu Suisui's voice was still a little choked. In fact, she didn't want to cry all the time, but she couldn't control her tears from falling.

until-

She saw a candy.

Her tears stopped quickly. Lu Chi saw that this method was useful, his face was joyful, and he secretly breathed a sigh of relief: "Sui Sui Sui, you finally stop crying."

If this little guy keeps crying, he will cry with him as an adult.

Just ask, there is a soft and cute little dumpling crying under your eyelids, who can stand it!

Lu Chi: "Thank you for the candy you just..."

"Oh, no thanks, it's a matter of convenience anyway." Fu Yingyu also wondered why she should be nosy, but she did it, she didn't need to explain anything to others.

Fu Yingyu's attitude was very cold, she turned around and left after giving the sweets, she didn't even want to talk to people at all.

Lu Chi frowned when he saw people leaving like this, and asked: "Sui Sui Sui, do you know the older sister just now?"

Gu Suisui nodded: "Yes, pretty sister, she is a good person." As a fairy who can perceive the emotions of people around her, she can feel that this human being is kind to herself.

Lu Chi touched the little girl's soft hair, thinking about what his agent had told him before joining the filming, his dark eyes sank a little.

Good people? He doesn't think so.

As the saying goes, there is no wind and no waves, even his agent reminded him to be careful, I am afraid this woman is not that simple.

==

Fu Yingyu's agent is Hao Peng and has been with her for three years.

After the two returned to the dressing room, he thought about what happened on the set and asked tentatively: "Yingyu, do you know that little girl?"

Fu Yingyu looked down at the phone without looking up: "I don't know."

She didn't even know the name of this little girl, how could she know her or not.

I don't know why you want to coax people with a candy... You have never done such a warm-hearted thing before.

A suspicion arose in Hao Peng's heart, but looking at her nonchalantly, he finally believed her words, and only muttered: "I think that little girl seems to have a good relationship with Lu Chi."

Lu Chi's grandfather, Lu Jianhui, is a great director, and he also has relatives who run a film and television company. This person has a very hard backstage.

"Maybe." Fu Yingyu didn't seem to care about this. She changed the subject, "By the way, I heard that Director He Zhiliang is contacting our company with the shooting plan of a new movie. Go and ask me about it. The specific situation, I have to decide the female number one in that movie."