46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 46: The 46th day of the formation of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 46: The 46th day of the formation of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The sugar water shop that Ke Jingyang wants to take Gu Suisui to is located in a small alley in the downtown area. The front of the shop is small, but every table is almost full of people.

When the group of them came over, they had good luck, and it happened that a table was vacated when a customer had finished eating and was about to leave.

The agent Lu Yuanzhi, who didn’t worry about the two acting alone, looked at the person in front of him who was not conscious of the popular male celebrity. He took a deep breath and said in a low voice: "...Ke Jingyang, you have to come by yourself. , Can’t you ask the assistant to pack it and take it back for you to eat slowly?"

Ke Jingyang glanced at the menu on the table and said nonchalantly: "Mr. Road, desserts, of course, they will taste better only if they are eaten on the spot. If they are packaged and brought back, the taste will be different. "

You have a lot of requirements now. If you are discovered by your female fans later, you will have to be blocked by a group of people in this place and can’t get out in the last hot search. Then I will see you. How to do? !

Gu Suisui looked at Lu Yuanzhi, whose expression on his face seemed a little unhappy, carefully pulled his sleeves, pursed his mouth and smiled, with a shallow pear in the corners of his mouth, and said softly, "Uncle Lu, we Just listen to Dad Ke. Wouldn't it be better if you leave here after eating? I will try to eat faster qaq."

Looking at the cute little girl who was coquettish with herself on the side, Lu Yuanzhi choked, how could she be angry. Besides, he wasn't angry at all. With Ke Jingyang's hypocritical and hard-to-serve character, he had seen it since he was a child. If he was so angry, he would have died of anger long ago.

"Okay, since you are here, I can't drive the two of you out." Lu Yuanzhi said helplessly.

When Ke Jingyang saw this scene, he couldn't help but be amazed, thinking, Gu Suisui's kid is quite capable, thinking that he used to do this kind of thing, it wouldn't work for him to rely on the agent of the road.

It seems that if there is such a thing again next time, you must remember to bring the children with you, so that Lu Yuanzhi will not embarrass him anymore and will do two things with one stone.

"Bring me a red bean double skin milk, distiller's glutinous rice balls, **** hit milk." After Ke Jingyang finished ordering, he glanced at the children next to him and asked: "Sui Sui, what do you want to eat?"

Gu Suisui looked at the colorful pictures on the menu, every dessert looked delicious, and the expression on her little face was very tangled.

…She doesn’t know which one to choose.

Seeing that the little girl was too late to make a decision, Ke Jingyang shook his head, and said directly to the waiter standing aside: "...Then give this kid one more copy of the things I just ordered."

"Yeah!" Gu Suisui was very happy that someone helped him make a choice, so there is no need to worry about it.

Desserts are served very quickly at this syrup shop. The first two bowls of red bean double skin milk were served.

Each bowl of double-skin milk contains enough red beans. The red beans are large in size and have a smooth taste. Gu Suisui first tasted the red beans on the top, and then digs a spoonful of the double-skin milk underneath, which is cold and cold. The double skin milk is smooth and delicate in the mouth, which makes people feel particularly satisfied.