141-145

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 141: The 141st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 141: The 141st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as Qin Ziqian took off his mask, the wound on his face could not be covered.

At first Gu Suisui was still immersed in eating, and did not notice the bruises on her good friend’s face. When Feng Yaoqin, who was sitting opposite, wanted to pick vegetables for her daughter, she looked up and saw the injury on the little boy’s face. The voice exclaimed: "Zi Qian, what's wrong with you?"

How could a handsome little boy be like this? Look, his little white face was inexplicably green, and it looked like he had been smashed by something. His family couldn't feel distressed when he saw it?

No wonder I kept wearing a mask just now and refused to take it off.

Feng Yaoqin thought about it for a while, if someone dared to beat her age, she might be able to fight with that person with a knife. Whether or not the other party is a kid! It's wrong to hit people anyway, and her family is so good at age, it is absolutely impossible for her to provoke someone first.

As for the wayward Qin Ziqian from Secondary 2...

Well, Feng Yaoqin loves Wu and Wu, and feels distressed along with her.

The child who can play with her family year-round will certainly not be a bad child.

Gu Suisui heard her mother's words, followed her gaze, and quickly put down the bowls and chopsticks in her hands, and asked with concern: "Boss, were you beaten?"

Whenever she saw a fight scene on TV, some of the people inside would become like this.

Shen Yuan on the side was the first person among the three to know that Qin Ziqian was injured. She should have told this story a long time ago, but who allowed herself on the road to promise him not to tell Suisui, so I saw him wearing it all the time. I didn't talk too much while wearing a mask.

Shen Yuan can understand the practice of Qin Ziqian's children. Children have an awkward and contradictory mind. They want good friends to care about themselves, but they don't want to take the initiative to tell them that they are hurt.

In fact, let alone a four-year-old child, as an adult, she is sometimes unwilling to let her family and friends know about it, for fear that they are worried, but if they know from others that they call to care, she will feel very happy.

Qin Ziqian felt everyone's gazes of concern, and his heart tightened. He didn't know if he should tell the truth or let his friends continue to misunderstand.

He ohh ohh this is not a fight with others caused by his Qinge playing good qaq

No, no, it's too embarrassing to say it.

When the schoolbag suddenly came over that night, he didn't have time to escape. Fortunately, there were no other heavy objects in his schoolbag except a kettle. The rest were textbooks, otherwise he would definitely not stop. Now I have this little wound on my face.

Well, but having said that, my brother apologized to him afterwards and accepted the flowers he sent.

Qin Ziqian always felt that his brother might not like him, because his brother was very cold towards him when he was at home, and he didn't talk to him much, let alone play with him. However, he stayed in the living room for the first time that night to accompany him. He watched an episode of cartoons.

Qin Ziqian thought a lot for a moment. It seemed that he was accidentally smashed by his own brother, and it was better than being misunderstood and fighting with outsiders and not winning. After all, his brother was six years older than him!