36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 36: The 36th day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 36: The 36th day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the end, of course, the big rooster that flew into trouble was not killed.

The staff of the program team appeared in time and stopped Ke Jingyang's next move. I'm afraid that the star of Ke Da, who does things recklessly and recklessly, will really make a terrible act of killing live chickens in front of the camera. Since the last time Cengfan incident, they think it is entirely possible for Ke Jingyang to do such a thing.

——This is the only big **** in the village chief’s family. I urge you to be a man! !

Although Ke Jingyang said this to coax the children into a moment of urgency, when he heard that this big **** could not be killed, he was still a little disappointed in his heart.

Such a plump chicken should be delicious when used to stew chicken soup...

"Cough cough cough, years old, in fact, it doesn't matter if there is no big **** stewing soup, we drink fish soup at night, the same." Ke Jingyang saw a fish pond on the way into the village, and the fish in it looked quite big. , The taste of stewed soup should not be worse than chicken soup.

The staff on the scene looked at each other, but this time, they did not send anyone over to stop him from continuing. Well, killing fish is better than killing the big **** of the village chief’s house. Anyway, the fish in the fish pond was originally raised by the villagers to eat, and there are a lot of them. Waiting for this star Ke Daxing who often does not follow the routine. After catching the fish in the fish pond at the entrance of the village, their program team can replenish the villagers with more money according to the market price.

The father and daughter, who were discussing how to make the best use of the things in the village, finished feeding the little chicken cubs, and ran into Lin Yao and his son who were also walking back.

Ke Jingyang glanced at Lin Doudou, who had been holding his fingers and whirring, and asked politely: "What's wrong with your Doudou?"

Lin Yao’s family is a boy, who is usually raised rather rough, and said indifferently, “Oh, the child’s finger was accidentally cut by grass in the back hill. It’s nothing serious. How old is it? I look at her eyes. Why is it red? Did you cry just now?"

Ke Jingyang: "She was pecked by a big rooster in the chicken coop just now. We are now going to the fish pond at the entrance of the village to fish for two fish to replenish her body and comfort her young mind."

Lin Yao looked puzzled when he heard these words. Is there any causal relationship between being pecked by a big **** and the stewed fish soup?

Just when he was puzzled, Lin Doudou next to him looked excited and said: "Uncle, I'm going! I'm going! I'm going to fish for fish to replenish the body of the year-old sister!! (/≧▽≦ /)~"

Lin Yao almost couldn't stand his son anymore. Since the last time he recorded the first episode of the program in Sishui Ancient City, he has his one-year-old sister on the left, one-year-old sister on the right, an uncle on the left, and an uncle on the right. With just one roasted sweet potato, he was completely bought by the temporary father and daughter next to him.

He sighed and said, "Doudou, the fish pond over there is very deep, and it will fall if you are not careful. You kids are not safe at all in the past. Or else, you and the year-old sister first Going back to find other children to play, my uncle and I went fishing for fish, and we would cook soup for my year-old sister when we got the fish."