02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 2: National Girlfriend Development Day 2
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 2: National Girlfriend Development Day 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In order to reward her daughter for successfully getting the role this time, Feng Yaoqin made three dishes and one soup at noon today, all of which she loved.

Sweet and sour pork ribs, fried meatballs, fried shrimps, mushroom minced meat soup...

Gu Suisui sniffed the scent of food on the table and swallowed subconsciously.

It looks so delicious qaq...

Gu Suisui is marshmallow refined, so she didn't have to eat at all before, let alone feel hungry.

But after becoming a real human, she found that she not only had a sense of taste, but also had an indescribable sense of desire for human food.

"Sui Sui, what are you still trying to do? Hurry up, don't move the chopsticks, the dishes will be cold." Feng Yaoqin picked up some dishes and put them in a small pink bowl dedicated to her daughter.

Gu Suisui awkwardly picked up the chopsticks and held the food in the bowl. A pair of black and white apricot eyes flickered. She bit down a big mouthful of meatballs and chewed slowly, her cheeks bulging slightly, like a greedy The little hamster that was eating looked cute and cute, and made people want to squeeze it.

As a children's clothing model, Gu Suisui's looks are beyond doubt.

Feng Yaoqin looked at her daughter who was eating very fragrantly by the side, smiled dozingly, and helped her to remove the rice grains that accidentally got on the corner of her mouth.

It's rare to see her daughter who is not picky at all.

As the first meal for human beings, Gu Suisui ate very contentedly. She touched her chubby belly and hiccuped cutely.

"Six years old, my mother has to go out this afternoon if I have something to do. You have to be obedient at home, OK? Also, if someone knocks on the door, don't open the door to a stranger. Mom goes out and brings her own key."

Feng Yaoqin, who changed his clothes, said, and then he thought about the movie pay that was just set today, and said: "You watch TV at home, don't go out and run around. At night, my mother bought you a beautiful skirt. It was the last time you saw it. The one."

The little skirt with broken flowers that my daughter liked was sold at a store counter of 1,000 yuan.

A child of this age grows up very quickly, and the clothes he just bought may not be able to wear again within two months, so Feng Yaoqin has always been reluctant to buy such expensive clothes for her daughter before, but when she thinks of the next filming, she bites After gritting his teeth, I decided to satisfy my daughter's wish first.

Speaking of beautiful skirts, Gu Suisui's eyes lighted slightly, and her milky voice asked, "...As long as I stay at home obediently, can I have a new beautiful skirt?"

Feng Yaoqin smiled happily when she saw her daughter's little excited expression, and said, "Of course, when did my mother fool you?"

"Mom, don't worry, I won't go out and run around, let alone open the door to strangers." When she heard a new dress, she immediately patted her chest and promised.

Gu Suisui is obviously well adapted to this matter of crossing. Just call mother when it's time to call mother without hesitation at all.

To the heartless little Marshmallow, mother is a very common name, and there is no difference from the name of sister.