121-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 121: The 121st day of the National Girlfriend
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 121: The 121st day of the National Girlfriend
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I have finished reading the script, and I have watched it many times!"

Gu Suisui's personality is relatively straightforward, and he can't hide things in his heart. Generally, he thinks about what to say and does what he does, and he does nothing if he doesn't.

Seeing this little girl's face that I was great and I was so cute, the two assistant directors sitting next to her couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The two of them are not young anymore, and their grandchildren are almost Gu Suisui's age. Seeing this weird little girl in front of me is like seeing my own child.

And Lu Jianhui was also satisfied with what Gu Suisui said after reading the script many times, with a little smile on his face, and said: "Then the script reading meeting will start after a while, and you can do it yourself. Did you finish reading the script alone?"

Lu Jianhui saw that the child was very serious, and asked casually, without expecting an affirmative answer from her.

Of course, for those actors who have grown up, proficiency in the lines is only a basic requirement. If an actor can't even speak his part of his lines smoothly, can he still be considered a qualified actor?

But children at Gu Suisui's age are different. They don't recognize many characters, so they can read the script very slowly, not to mention having them read the lines aloud. Even directors like Lu Jianhui, who are very demanding, have to lower their demands on some young actors, as long as they can remember the lines of that scene when filming. As for this screenplay seminar, they The staff has been arranged in advance to help.

Gu Suisui raised his little head, and said with a little pride: "Of course I can read the script by myself. My mother wants to come and help me, but I didn't even agree!"

The question asked by the director's grandfather is too pediatric.

She is an older child now, and she cannot be bothered by small things like reading a script.

Hearing this unexpected answer, Lu Jianhui suddenly became interested, put down the bowl of soy juice, and said, "Then we are looking forward to your performance in Sui Sui."

Reading the lines fluently and smoothly is just the minimum requirement for an actor to read the script this time. The key is to read emotionally, but for a child over three years old, the requirements do not have to be so strict.

==

There is a long table in the conference room. There are two rows of cards on the table. The small cards have the names of everyone present today.

As the director of the entire crew, Lu Jianhui is naturally at the forefront. Gu Suisui's position is behind him, and in the middle of the front.

Today is the first script reading meeting, discussing the scripts of the first ten episodes. The actors present are also the main character role players in the first ten episodes.

There are about fifty or sixty people in the crew of "Small Alley", together with the producers, screenwriters, and art directors, which can almost fill this large conference room.

"Leave Suisui's position next to me. I want to see how she does her homework." Lu Jianhui has always liked serious and hard-working actors. Of course he couldn't help seeing their little actors so hard. I want to check it out myself.