71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 71: The 71st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 71: The 71st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ke Jingyang, who was forced to open the business, interacted with the fans for a while, and was about to take Gu Suisui children into the car and leave. Suddenly, there seemed to be a chaos at the other exit, and one could hear the exclamation of pedestrians one after another.

Ke Jingyang frowned when he saw some crowded crowds on the opposite side, and subconsciously pulled Gu Suisui's little hand closer. Yesterday, he personally promised to take good care of the children by the passing agent. In case something went wrong, how would he go back and explain.

"What happened over there?"

Because a fan came to pick up the plane, so this time the "Travel with Baby" program was recorded, and the two assistants also followed: "Brother Yang, it seems that the rope of the duck leggings brought by an aunt over there is broken. Now That duck is running around the airport."

Ke Jingyang didn't care too much when he heard that it had nothing to do with them. He first carried the Gu Suisui children into the car, and then stepped into the back seat of the car together.

"Zizai! Zizai! We fans will always support you~"

"King, don't be too tired when recording the show, remember to take a good rest."

"Ke is three years old, you have to take good care of our cubs~"

Gu Suisui was the first time she had come into contact with her fans so close. She was still very excited. After getting in the car, she poked her head out and said goodbye sweetly to the sisters present. The cute appearance makes everyone shout louder, and the phone you are holding takes pictures faster.

Ke Jingyang saw the little guy reluctantly with his fans, and sighed, because he was worried about her safety, he pushed her head back, and said helplessly, "Sai Sui, The car is about to drive, don't stretch your head."

The fans of the two people looked at the car that was gradually driving away, and each one was satisfied. Although they waited for almost two hours outside the airport, they only glanced at their idols and said a few words, but they also took a lot of beautiful photos. When they returned, they printed out the photos and hung them on their walls.

And the duck running around outside the airport failed to escape the fate of being caught in the end.

"Thank you, boy, if it weren't for you just now, my duck might have been lost." The aunt wearing a light-colored tight-fitting short-sleeved blouse and a flower tube skirt looked at the tall man in front of her, and said with gratitude: "I was originally. I want my son and daughter-in-law to bring a duck over to replenish their body. Who knows if living creatures are not allowed on the plane, I can only take this duck back."

"Tie the rope a little tighter next time and don't scare the pedestrians." The taciturn man didn't talk nonsense, and turned around and left after giving the duck in his hand to the aunt.

The aunt looked at the man who did good deeds without leaving a name, and while taking out the rope to tie the duck again, she said, "...This young man doesn't talk much, but he is a kind person."

==

"Can't run around."

"You can't eat things given by strangers."

"Can't talk to strangers."

In the car arranged by the program group, Ke Jingyang carried out daily ideological education to Gu Suisui children with a serious face.