161-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 161: The 161st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 161: The 161st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Her daughter is still young, and Feng Yaoqin has nothing to do with her. Gu Suisui moved a stool and sat next to her, watching her mother prepare meatballs for her without blinking.

"Mom, when can Dad come over?" She looked for a while and asked.

Feng Yaoqin glanced at the clocks hanging in the living room, and said indifferently: "He should wait a while. There are so many people outside today, there may be a traffic jam."

The New Year's Eve on December 31 is a rare big day, and Feng Yaoqin also invited Gu Zhennian over. Thinking of having one more person, the house can be more lively.

She knows that Suisui likes fun and dad.

Feng Yaoqin has fallen out with her family over the years, and having a family is equivalent to not having a family, plus Gu Zhennian is not there... In the past, there were only two people in the family, she and the year old, and she even had a job and was busy every day. It's very, it's even busier when it comes to this kind of holiday. Either take care of your kind neighbors, or let the children play at home alone.

Thinking of the bitter days he had had, Feng Yaoqin was deeply moved. Fortunately, everything has been exhausted, and the days to come will surely pass the better.

Gu Suisui was thinking about the little secret between him and his father, and he was looking forward to it and anxious. After waiting for ten minutes, he finally heard the doorbell-

She immediately stood up from the stool, cheered and said, "It must be Dad who is here!"

After speaking, she hurriedly ran to open the door.

The person standing at the door is indeed Gu Zhennian, and he still carries a lot of things in his hands. Gu Suisui smiled sweetly at her father, and then found what she wanted from one of the plastic bags.

It's a pack of nougat.

Feng Yaoqin also came to the door when she heard the movement. Gu Suisui didn't expect her mother to come over, so she hurriedly hid her nougat behind her back. It's just that she didn't know how to hide things, so Feng Yaoqin saw it all at once.

She remembered seeing this brand of nougat on TV two days ago. At that time, Suisui was very greedy when she saw this advertisement. She didn't expect Gu Zhennian to buy it today...

Gu Zhennian spoils her daughter too much. It can be said that she wants what she wants. She suspects that one day her daughter wants the stars and the moon, and this person will also find a way. In contrast, she, a mother who was supposed to be a loving mother, looked much stricter.

Feng Yaoqin: "You are still young, you will spoil her if you are so spoiled." He said accusingly, but his eyes were smiling.

Of course, she didn't think that Gu Zhennian's behavior of pampering children was bad. She herself was a pampering child, wishing everyone would treat her daughter nicely. The main reason is that too much sugar is not good for the teeth, and Suisui is a greedy eater. By that time, all these sugars will definitely get into her mouth in a few days.

Toothache is not a disease, it hurts so terribly, she doesn't want to see her daughter crying in pain one day.

Hearing what his mother said, Gu Suisui peeled the nougat and stuffed it in his mouth, and said with a milky voice: "No, no, I am a good boy, and I will not be spoiled, mother. Don't blame Dad."