03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 3: The 3rd day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 3: The 3rd day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Oh, my little ancestor, where did you go just now!"

Just when Gu Suisui was hesitating in his heart, whether to leave the last toffee given by the beautiful sister to his mother, or to eat it all by himself, a staff member hurriedly found it.

This time she was no longer attracted by the small wild flowers in the corner, and honestly followed the staff member and came to the dressing room prepared for them by the crew.

Gu Suisui is a naturally beautiful temperament. She is deeply interested in everything that makes herself more beautiful. She sits on a chair, looks at the mirror eagerly, and allows the young lady next to her to dress her up. .

The child’s skin is good, and there are no pores on it, and the whiteness is red. If the face of the puff puff is too much cosmetics, it is not good. The makeup artist of the crew helped her with a simple light makeup according to the needs of the role, and skillfully divided her hair into two parts, and then tied the head into two ball heads, and then led a small lock of hair from the bun to make it Hang down naturally.

Gu Suisui was born beautiful, and after a lot of shackles, his face was as tender as a pinch, and there were two dimples looming on it, which made people's hearts quick to melt.

Ahhhhhhhh! This is the little actor from where the crew got it. He looks a little too cute! !

Sun Hong, the makeup artist of the group of "Dormant", looked at the little princess created by himself, and star eyes were about to appear. He wanted to take a few pictures of the little guy with his mobile phone now.

#Watch people want to give birth to a daughter series#

Sun Hong is not only a hidden face control, but also one of the fans of the novel "Dormant".

"Dormant" is the author's first film and television work. Except for the heroes and heroines who have the most dramas in the novel, their original fans are most concerned about the role of Li Ya, the little princess of the subjugated country.

Especially the scene where the little princess dies in the novel, it really pokes the reader's heart, making people cry once and watch it.

This is even more bad news for the male protagonist. The country broke down and the family died overnight, and even the sister who was entrusted to him by his parents before his death could not take care of him. That was his only relative in this world.

The death of my sister was like the last straw that crushed the camel. The hero Li Xiao was completely blackened. He changed his name and changed his surname, mixed into the enemy’s camp, laid back for years and tried his best. Killed all clean.

Sun Hong, who is a fan of the original novel, was originally worried that the small actor hired by the crew would be inappropriate for this role. Today, I saw that Director Chen’s casting was really good.

If you have such an innocent and lovely sister, you will definitely put her in your hand and spoil her. Whoever wants her to have an accident is to flee to the ends of the world and let them pay for it.

Lu Chi is the number one man to play with Gu Suisui this time.

Lu Chi is currently a junior at the Imperial College of Film and Television. He made his first film in his life when he was sixteen. He played a soulful and unrepentant male number two in it. Since then, he has become a hit and played later. Every drama of's is remarkable and has attracted many fans.