41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 41: The 41st day of the development of a national girl
The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 41: The 41st day of the development of a national girl
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the theme song "Traveling with Baby", each child's lyrics are alone, and the rest are choruses.

The time-strained recording of songs lasted from nine in the morning to three in the afternoon, and it was finally over.

"Xiao Tang, let us take the children home today." Lu Yuanzhi smiled and said.

Tang Jiu hesitated for a moment, thinking of the conversation he heard in the lounge before, nodded, and handed Gu Suisui the key card for entering and exiting the community, and said, "Sui Sui, then Aunt Xiao Tang will not give you away today. I will call your mother to make it clear."

If it were someone else, Tang Jiu would definitely not agree, nor would he be assured of entrusting the children to him.

But Lu Da’s agent and Ke Jingyang...a person who wants to sign with Suisui to let her be an artist under her hands, and another who is recording the same variety show with Suisui, she thinks that these two people should have nothing to worry about.

The nanny car that Ke Jingyang, a popular star rides, is of course more luxurious than the car arranged by the show crew.

Gu Suisui looked at the decorations inside curiously, looking left and right, she looked very cute.

Having been so stunned by Ke Jingyang before, Lu Yuanzhi looked at the innocent little girl next to him, and in his heart he felt a strange uncle who was abducting children.

Lu Yuanzhi threw off the strange thoughts in his mind, coughed lightly, took out a brand new unopened bottle of mineral water from the car, unscrewed the bottle cap, handed it over, and said warmly: "Sai Sui, today is recorded. Song has worked hard, drink some water."

Gu Suisui obediently said "um", drinking water in small sips.

Ke Jingyang on the side waited for a long time. He didn't wait until someone handed himself a bottle of water. He took a bottle for himself, took a big sip, closed the bottle cap, and said in an uncomfortable tone: "Broker People, I'm hungry and want to eat."

Ke Jingyang, the food in the cafeteria of the TV station, is not accustomed to eating, and he usually doesn't eat much before recording songs, so today's lunch only took two bites and never moved again.

Lu Yuanzhi was too lazy to pay attention to him, and said indifferently, "Didn't the TV staff give you a meal at noon today? Who told you not to eat."

Gu Suisui heard them discussing the issue of eating, bowed his head and touched his stomach, stuck out his tongue, and said embarrassedly: "...Uncle Lu, I am also a little hungry."

Lu Yuan stopped for a while when he wanted to smash Ke Jingyang, and suddenly remembered that the kid next to him didn't seem to eat much at noon today. In order to ensure the sound effect, the recording studio does not have air conditioning. The weather is so hot today. The children may have been in it for too long before they lose their appetite at noon.

He gently touched the little girl’s head and said, “It’s okay. If you’re hungry, uncle will take you to eat delicious food. It just so happens that a good restaurant has recently opened in this neighborhood. It has a light taste and is suitable for children. Uncle is ready now. Set a good location to take you over to eat, and I will send you home after eating.

When Gu Suisui heard this uncle want to take her to dinner, he cheered and said, "Thank you Uncle Lu!" (/≧▽≦/)~

Ke Jingyang: "..." Hey hey hey, Lu Da agent, if you weren't for such a double standard! When I say that you are hungry, you don't even care about it. Gu Suisui children say that they are hungry. If you don't say anything else, you should take her to eat delicious food.