2-The Blind Date

苏芮 (sù ruì) - Su Rui, our female protagonist

-芮芮 (ruì ruì)- Rui Rui, a pet name of the female protagonist

-顾煜城 (gù yù chéng)- Gu Yu Cheng, the male lead

-顾总(gù zǒng)- President Gu

-城哥哥(chéng gē ge)- Cheng Ge ge, refers to the male lead

-老苏 (lǎo sù)- Lao Su, refers to the female protagonist's father

-刘玥(liú yuè)- Liu Yue, the female protagonist's mother, which is also known as Mrs Su

-小玥(xiǎo yuè)- Xiao Yue, it refers to the female protagonist's mother.

-苏太太(sù tài tài)- Mrs Su

-顾太太(gù tài tài)- Mrs Gu

-余阿姨(yú ā yí)- Auntie Yu, which refers to Mrs Gu.

"Ah!"

As soon as Su Rui took two steps towards the direction the waiter pointed at, she collided with a tall, robust body and subconsciously exclaimed.

Suddenly colliding with someone, Gu Yu Cheng's countenance flashed with a touch of coldness. He lowered his gaze and looked at the woman in front of him. In Gu Yu Cheng's unfriendly eyes, other than disgust, there also seemed to be a faint trace of disdain.

President Gu had seen many of these petty and tiresome means.

What would the next step be? A sprained foot? Or did one of the accessories she was wearing fall off?

Gu Yu Cheng subconsciously took a guess at Su Rui's next move. However to Gu Yu Cheng's surprise, before he pushed the woman away, the other side quickly stabilised her body and stepped back, widening the distance between them.

"Sorry I collided with you, I was walking too hurriedly." Su Rui raised her head and apologised automatically to the person she had bumped into.

She wasn't sure whether it was a theory of a friend in her past life, but the rich would marry those who were beautiful, which would then make the family gene optimised as the beauty of the offspring would increase.

It had been a few days since Su Rui was discharged from the hospital. She had seen more of the beautiful men and women in the world than she had ever seen in her last life.

But in front of her, the man in a suit and leather shoes who had a cold facial expression was the most beautiful of all.

'My friend really did not deceive me.'

Su Rui lamented in her heart as her brain immediately returned to normal.

She hadn't forgotten that she was there for a blind date.

"Sorry." Su Rui apologised again. Seeing that the other side seemingly didn't have the intention to not let the matter go, she bypassed the man and continued to walk towards the bathroom.

Turning his head and seeing the figure disappearing around the corner, Gu Yu Cheng's indifferent face cracked for the first time.

He had misunderstood.

This conclusion made Gu Yu Cheng feel a little awkward.

At the same time, towards that unfamiliar woman, he inexplicably felt apologetic in his heart.

Gu Yu Cheng pursed his lips and looked away, turning to walk towards the end of the corridor in the direction Su Rui had come from before.

Su Rui, who was going to the bathroom, knew nothing about it.