20 - Date

On the first day of school, Su Rui barely made it through the Microeconomics test.

In the following week, Su Rui had exams almost every day.

In that state, Su Rui wasn't able to reminisce about the fond memories of her university life. Instead, she recalled the tension of her high school life.

When she finally finished the different opening test of several subjects and the make-up exams of several credit courses, it was already the weekend.

Abandoning her grieving roommate, Su Rui resolutely took a ride on Tang Xiao's sports car and returned home glamorously.

Initially, Mrs Su was worried that her daughter would be like before where she had a good time at the university and didn't want to return home.

Now, seeing that Su Rui returned home, Liu Yue had a happy smile on her face.

"Rui Rui, how have you been? Have you gotten used to life at the university?"

Though she knew that her daughter was now older and more sensible than before, thus she and Lao Su actually do not need to worry about many things. But, when Su Rui returned home, Liu Yue couldn't help but pull Su Rui and asked her worriedly .

"Not bad, everything is fine." Knowing that Mother Su was worried about her, Su Rui cheerfully replied.

Subsequently, Su Rui briefly mentioned about University, and some interesting things that happened that week to her mother.

As for the 'devil's exam week' formed by chance, though Su Rui was very anxious to find someone to complain to. Nevertheless, after some reconsiderations, she decided to wait for Lao Su to return home to have a chat.

If she tells Mother Su, Su Rui can seemingly foresee the consequences...

The other topic was about Gu Yu Cheng's matter.

Su Rui hesitated for a moment and decided to wait and find the right time to mention it.

But...

"Mum."

"What's the matter, Su Rui?"

"Don't arrange a blind date for me lately." She paused and then added, "And don't arrange anymore blind dates that are to meet new people or whatnot."

After all, the development of her and Gu Yu Cheng in this period was quite smooth. Su Rui was really afraid that her mother would find another reason to introduce her to another blind date.

Especially, like the last time she met Lin Yi Xiao, she was caught off guard when she met Lin Yi Xiao.

Although they were not of the same major, they are still in the same university. After entering university, Su Rui met Lin Yi Xiao twice on the campus.

He didn't know whether he attained Su Rui's mobile number through the student information or from his parents.

Lin Yi Xiao actually asked Su Rui out on the phone once.

Why wasn't there a second time?

Because for the first time, Su Rui bluntly refused Lin Yi Xiao's invitation, and also clearly expressed to the other party implying, 'I don't have any feelings for you, you and I will have nothing going on.'

Liu Yue didn't know what Su Rui was thinking. It was strange to hear her daughter say that.

"What's wrong? Did you dislike that Mum brought Uncle Lin's son here before?" Liu Yue's face changed slightly and looked at Su Rui nervously. She was afraid that her previous action of acting on her own accord caused her daughter's antipathy to the affair of blind dates.