11- I'm here

Ever since the first time she invited Su Rui over as a guest, Mrs Gu seemed to be inviting Su Rui with an agenda.

After that, Mrs Gu invited Su Rui several times, such as to view an art exhibition, attend an opening of a store, to look at a painting sent back by the former Chairman Gu, and to try a new delicacy made by Mrs Gu...

To summarise, there were all kinds of reasons.

Because Mrs Gu's appointments were all in the afternoon, which was not too late and it will not affect Su Rui's lessons. Thus, Su Rui didn't refuse most of the invitations.

Occasionally, when she visited the Gu house. She would meet Gu Yu Cheng who happened to return from the company. He would then send Su Rui back to the Su House.

Mother Su's attitude towards Gu Yu Cheng changed from being on guard against him to getting used to it and agreeing to it tacitly.

Today, at the Gu house.

"Rui Rui, this is the dessert that Aunt*[1] saw on the Internet. It seems that it's quite popular recently. I followed the recipe from the Internet and made it. I don't know whether it is delicious or not. Try it." Mrs Gu brought out a very delicate dessert and looked at Su Rui with a smile.

Aunt*?

Before she used to call 'Auntie Yu', when did it change to Aunt* and why wasn't she informed?

As Su Rui heard that Mrs Gu called herself Aunt*, she didn't react for a moment.

However, as she heard the word "dessert", her eyes brightened and looked towards the plate on Yu Jing's hands.

"It must be delicious since you*[2] made it!"

After repeatedly trying the desserts made by Yu Jing, it was really first-class.

"You are sweet talking again. Try it. I have made a lot. If it's nice, you can take some back later."

"By the way, there's this."

"What's this?" As Su Rui stared at the lunch box Yu Jing brought out from the kitchen, Su Rui asked doubtfully.

"This isn't for you." Mrs Gu said as she smiled. She continued, "This is for Gu Yu Cheng. Isn't he rather busy with launching a big project of the company recently, he doesn't have time to return home and have a meal. I made soup for him."

Mrs Gu's words were quite ingenious. Not only were the theme and idea complete, but also she informed Su Rui that Gu Yu Cheng returned home late these days. Every time when Su Rui was about to leave, he would only return home at that time because he was busy with the company's affairs.

Su Rui nodded knowingly.

She then saw Mrs Gu staring at her expectantly.

"Rui Rui, you don't have classes in the afternoon right?" Mrs Gu gazed at Su Rui and asked.

See, there's always a great woman behind every successful man, and has given birth to an even more successful man, who was quite different from others.

After inviting Su Rui several times, Madam Yu has basically figured out Su Rui's class schedule from chatting with her.

"Yes."

As Mrs Gu saw Su Rui nodding her head, she said, "En, I was worried that your classes were too packed and you didn't have enough time to rest."

"Academics and career are important. But, you are still young. When it is time to relax and play, don't be so tied up. When you are at Aunt*'s age, you will have countless things to do, and you will miss those days in the past." Mrs Gu said leisurely.