60-Special Ability

After returning from City H, Su Rui had also finished her internship at Gu Company.

When she recalled the day she took the internship form to Gu Yu Cheng to sign and stamp it, he had an #'I think your internship isn't passable' expression and he even said 'my signature is very expensive', Su Rui still found it amusing till now.

It was only after she had agreed to a number of conditions which made her "surrendered territories under humiliating terms" when a certain someone reluctantly signed her form with the words "Gu Yu Cheng".

......

After finishing her internship, Su Rui also began to prepare for her school exams.

Ever since she arrived in this world and attended university again, Su Rui has been studying much more seriously than she did in the past.

However, exam week was still a nightmare for her.

......

Today, Gu Yu Cheng had to make an adjustment to the company's project.

When he returned home in the evening, it was almost 10 o'clock.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Su Rui, who was wearing pajamas, hugging a book on the sofa. Her head was drooping, evidently fast asleep.

The corner of Gu Yu Cheng's mouth curled a little. He changed his shoes and walked towards Su Rui quietly.

"Rui Rui" Gu Yu Cheng whispered in Su Rui's ear.

"Oh... Yu Cheng?" Su Rui's voice contained a tinge of sleepiness.

Gu Yu Cheng kissed Su Rui on the cheek. He carried her while saying, "Go sleep on the bed."

"Hold on, what time is it?" Su Rui asked.

"Almost 10 o'clock."

"Have you had dinner?"

"Yes, I ate at the office."

"I'll take you to bed."

"No, I can't. I've still got a number of pages to read."

"You can read them tomorrow."

"The exam is tomorrow."

"Then go read it on the bed." He was afraid that Su Rui would be uncomfortable if she slept on the sofa for a long time. Moreover, she would easily catch a cold.

Gu Yu Cheng got up and carried Su Rui to the bed.

......

Before Su Rui finished reading one question, Gu Yu Cheng had already washed up, changed his clothes and came out.

Gu Yu Cheng approached her and sat on the bed. He took Su Rui into his arms from the back and asked, "Which questions do you not know?"

"This chapter, I think it's so hard. And these, the questions that I drew stars beside it." It was said to be the focus of the examination.

"Let me see." Taking the book from Su Rui's hand, Gu Yu Cheng's eyes skimmed over several questions.

"The reason for the first question is that the curve on the paper is more inclined towards the right than the curve on the reference. So...[1]"

"
"
"The key points in the second question are in externalities, publicness, and ......"

"What about this one?"

"This one needs to be modelled first..."

......

Gu Yu Cheng explained the questions that Su Rui drew stars on.