27- Answer

When Su Rui said to go for a walk, they actually did go for a walk.

"I wonder if Lao Su and Mother Su have returned home now..." Su Rui mumbled.

I think...Su Hong Yuan is takingLiu Yue out for a walk right now?

Although she has already given a serious report to her parents on her and Gu Yu Cheng's situation.

However, she doesn't know why, but Su Rui unconsciously felt a little scared of accidentally bumping into those two.

It's strange as Su Rui definitely felt that she was quite straightforward before.

Su Rui thought to herself.

Fortunately, this place in Jing Hua Park was big enough. Su Rui thought and brought Gu Yu Cheng to walk in the other are where her parents wouldn't take a stroll.

Both of them remained silent as they walked on the side of the road.

But, it doesn't seem awkward.

"Gu Yu Cheng." Su Rui suddenly called out to the person next to her.

"Hm?" When Gu Yu Cheng heard Su Rui calling him, he looked down at Su Rui beside him and asked, "Yes?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to call you." Su Rui said unconsciously. Then she reflected on whether she was a little bit coquettish. She fluttered her eyelashes and continued, "To make sure that you aren't staring off into space."

Hearing this, the corner of Gu Yu Cheng's mouth quirked up.

Looking at Su Rui, Gu Yu Cheng suddenly stood on the spot.

"Girlfriend?" Seeing this side of Su Rui, Gu Yu Cheng's eyes slightly moved and said this word.

As Gu Yu Cheng spoke, his tone was somewhat solemn, and there seem to contain a trace of nervousness and expectation.

Su Rui was stunned when she heard this word.

This wasn't the same as when she heard Gu Yu Cheng introduced to others in the art exhibition today.

Unexpectedly, Su Rui's heart was in a fluster when she heard Gu Yu Cheng suddenly called her "girlfriend".

Phew. Luckily, I had put on a layer of concealer and BB cream before I went out today. Otherwise, people can see me blushing even though the street lamps aren't that bright.

Su Rui thought in her heart.

"When did that happen? How come I didn't know?" In order to conceal the nervousness in her heart, Su Rui tried very hard to keep her face calm. She blinked at Gu Yu Cheng and asked with a smile.

After saying that, she didn't wait for Gu Yu Cheng to speak and added, "And, don't you think we still lack that bit of understanding of one another?"

"For example--" WIth a slight pause, Su Rui asked indifferently, "The past relationship history and the dating perspective of one another."

"Relationship history?" Gu Yu Cheng looked at a spot for a moment and said immediately, "I don't have any."

"You?" This time, it was Su Rui who was somewhat surprised instead, as she glanced at Gu Yu Cheng.

Even though Su Rui did not feel that she would be able to find out from Gu Yu Cheng on how many past relationships he had or how many girls he had loved before.

According to the typical plot shown in the blind date variety shows where Su Rui watched with the aunties in the same ward when she was bored, many male guests always have a hard time with "3" when they describe their past relationships.