43-Deliver Food

It is impossible for them to return home on time.

Gu Yu Cheng sent Su Rui back only at 10.30 pm.

This is probably the first time Chairman Gu has not been punctual.

Gu Yu Cheng drank some alcohol and helped Su Rui drink two glasses at the banquet, so it was still the driver who drove the car when he sent Su Rui back.

This time, Gu Yu Cheng didn't let the driver drive the car into the Su family's courtyard but parked at the gate and got out to bring Su Rui inside personally.

"Then, I'm going in." Standing in front of her house, Su Rui turned around, blinked her eyes and said as she looked at Gu Yu Cheng.

When Gu Yu Cheng heard this, he did not let go of Su Rui's hand, but pulled her slightly closer to him and lowered his head. Gu Yu Cheng made a gesture of wanting to kiss Su Rui's lips.

Looking at Gu Yu Cheng's actions, Su Rui raised her brow slightly.

Why does she feel as if after today, her Chairman Gu had opened the door to a new world?

"Is the lipstick tasty?" Su Rui asked with a light chuckle.

Speaking of this, Su Rui suddenly thought of a funny paragraph: Why should men buy expensive lipstick for your other half? It is to reduce your own chances of being poisoned later.

Of course, Su Rui was just joking.

At the banquet, Su Rui fixed her makeup later again.

However, looking at her lips that were even redder than the lipstick colour she applied in the evening after being kissed by a certain person, Su Rui ended up simply applying a layer of lip balm.

Hearing Su Rui's words, Gu Yu Cheng didn't disagree and laughed lightly as he commented, "Not bad."

As he said that, Gu Yu Cheng had already kissed Su Rui's lips.

Although it was a light peck, he didn't move away immediately.

Seeing this, Su Rui couldn't help but laugh lightly, but still cooperated by raising her arms and wrapping her arms on the back of Gu Yu Cheng's neck.

Gu Yu Cheng's body had a bit of the smell of alcohol, but it wasn't heavy and still acceptable.

"Remember to help me pass the gift to Auntie Yu." Between the intimate and shallow kisses, Su Rui opened her mouth to remind him.

"Okay." Gu Yu Cheng responded.

After a pause and kissing Su Rui on the lips again, Gu Yu Cheng asked, "What is your plan tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow...?" Su Rui thought.

It is just that before Su Rui could answer, the light at the door turned on.

"Ahem. Ahem." Comrade Lao Su's iconic awkward cough sounded from the door.

When he saw that Gu Yu Cheng had let go of Su Rui, only then did Father Su open the door and walk out.

"Both of you are back." Su Hong Yuan looked at the two of them. Eventually, his eyes fell on Gu Yu Cheng's body, "Xiao Gu, thank you for sending Su Rui back. Come and have a seat inside."

Father Su's words didn't mention the fact that they were late.

It is just that if Gu Yu Cheng couldn't understand the meaning behind Chairman Su's words "come sit inside", then he wouldn't survive in the business circle.

"It's getting late, so I won't disturb auntie and uncle's rest." Gu Yu Cheng said.

When Father Su heard it, he snorted inwardly: Hmph! You still know that it's late!