Chapter 25 - You and her?

Katuski walked you to the cafeteria and got his food with an extra soda can, and you held it on your shoulder as you ate.

Tokoyami eventually approached you cautiously, and sat next to you wordlessly, while a dark shadow rested on your shoulder.

Katsuki eyed him but ultimately kept his mouth shut.

The loud buzzing of a bell indicated that it was time for class, so you stood and went to drop your tray off when you noticed Shouto sat at a table by himself, and Yayorozu sat at a table with Jirou, the sight of them together slightly threw you off, but you ignored it.

Once you made it back into the classroom, the entire class stared at you and Katsuki, but you ignored it and sat down, just until Aizawa came in and told you all to get changed for physical education.

You lightly chatted with Tsu and Ashido Mina on the way to the locker rooms, and when you entered, Yayorozu came up to you smiling politely. Your eye twitched but you knew better than to be rude to someone whose family was likely involved with yours, so you forced the corners of your lips to twitch upwards.

"L/n-San! Todoroki-kun mentioned a while ago that you know how to sew, would you mind helping me? the zipper on my costume is a little busted but I don't want to bother sending it in" she explained hopefully.

What?

"Yeah, sure" you replied.

You followed her behind to her locked and wordlessly looked over the top of her costume.

"I'd need a kit though..." you trailed off.

"Oh! of course, here!" she said excitedly, making a sewing kit with her quirk.

You sat on the bench and fixed up the zipper, mind racing a mile a minute, what? they'd had conversations about you? just fucking perfect, what else had he told her? probably all of your business that had no right to be told to anyone el-

*prick*

A string of curse words left your mouth under your breath, but you took a breath and finished the stupid zipper, before wordlessly handing it back.

"Thank you very much L/n-san!" she giggled, bowing to you.

"Yeah, sure" you replied and walked off to get dressed.

Mina watched the affair curiously, "I wonder what's up with you and her?" she pondered out loud.

Yayorozu looked over and smiled, "I'm sure she's just a serious person"

Tsu interjected, "No way, Y/n is only like that when she's pretending to be nice right? or maybe she's in a bad mood but she seemed fine earlier..."

"Oh..." Yayorozu frowned, but turned and said nothing else.