Chapter 10 - My Boys, I Lived!

You reached out for it and put it back in your body, though you pushed away from the exhaustion and grabbed Shoto's hand to stand, you pulled out your katana and chuckled darkly.

You all stood ready to fight among the villain, and Bakugo began to talk about how the shadow man had a weakness, and about how he would kill him, to which Kirishima implied it didn't sound very heroic.

Suddenly the monster managed to break free, and as it approached Bakugo, you ran and found out All-Might had saved him.

The man with the hands began his anti-hero tirade and your anger was rising by the second, you moved to attack, and All-Might told you not to get involved, though you still held a tinge of resentment for him as well.

You watched in awe as he managed to kill the monster in a punch that made him fly upward, and in the aftermath, the man with the hands stood in anger, and you had your hand ready to pull out your scythe just in case, but Shoto smacked your hand away, shaking his head violently and giving you a "don't you dare try that" look.

The shadow man explained that they could still kill him, and you growled, getting into a fighting stance as the villains began to get up.

You began running to All-Might alongside Midoriya, and you ran toward the hand that was beginning to grab him and sliced it, just as a bullet ran through the air.

You then watched the teachers in awe, as they beat up the villains in droves.

Just as the shadow began to take the hand man, and you jumped in with him, but you were left behind on your feet, but as you began to look around, you realized.

All-Might was small, he had shrunk, but you barley had time to process it when you realized,

"My katana, it was knocked away in the fight!" you yelled.

You began looking around for it, and Shoto screamed for you, but you found it and took it back into your body, however, your exhaustion overtook you, along with your injuries, and you quickly blacked out.

-

The rest of the class stood outside, asking about everyone.

"You should have seen Todoroki and Y/n! their powers go so well together! and then at one point Y/n kissed-" Toru began, but was cut off by Tokoyami quickly shushing her.

Shoto turned back to the officer, "how is Y/n doing?" he asked

His face turned sour, "they've got her in the infirmary, but she's in pretty critical condition" he admitted.

-

When you woke up a few days later, it was nighttime, and you ran out down the hallway after thanking recovery girl, you knew that maybe they would still be here. After running down toward the exit, where you found Shoto and Tokoyami talking.

You ran up behind them and jumped up, on top of them.

"My boys! I lived!" you yelled.

They turned around and both engulfed you in a tight hug, "You really gave us a scare back there, what were you thinking pulling out the scythe like that?" todoroki lectured.

"Hey i thought the situation called for it, and besides, Tokoyami got it back in time so it doesn't matter" you protested.

"What exactly happened?" Tokoyami asked.

"Well basically, the more severe my weapons are, the more they hurt if they get too far from me, and my scythe is supposed to kill anything it touches while i weild it, but it would in turn probably kill me too" you explained.

Tokoyami cringed at the thought of carrying such a weapon of destruction, but took a breath, "Well, its getting late, I should be going, I'll see you both later" he said, taking his leave.

Shoto turned to you and hugged you harder than ever, "Shoto? whats going on-" you were stopped by tears running down his face. Your eyes softened at the sight of this, you hated seeing him cry.

"I'm okay see? I'm perfectly alive and I'll still be here to annoy you and then marry you some day!" you swore, making him chuckle.

"Alright, lets just go back home, its been so lonely without you" he said.