Chapter 21 - Sleepover with the Pom!

"Hey! whos that!" you looked up to see a gorgeous woman that was almost definitely his mother, ignoring what he had told you before, you walked up to her and stuck out your hand.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you! I'm l/n y/n, I'm a classmate of Bakugo's" you said, emphasizing the word classmate.

Before she could reply, Katsuki grabbed your wrist and dragged you away, yelling that he'd be upstairs.

He practically flung you into his room and shut the door behind him, "she's never gonna shut up about you" he groaned

"She will" you began, "once you bring Kirishima home"

His eyes widened, "What?!"

A smile made its way to your face as you confirmed your theory. "Maybe it isn't obvious to everyone else, but it's pretty clear you like him" you teased

"Shut up! no, I don't!" he defended

"Come on Katsuki! You had no problem being affectionate to me today, and I know you don't like me romantically, so that confirmed the first suspicion, and your reaction just now confirmed the second one, you like Kirishima!"

You flopped back onto his bed "Katsuki, you can be honest with me it's okay, I fully support you, especially since I know he likes you too" you casually admitted.

He sighed, and he seemed to exhale the unnecessary anger toward you and flopped right next to you, "Do you really think shitty hair likes me? like that?"

His semi-soft tone surprised you, and you couldn't help but smile that he let his guard down around you, but you didn't mention it, instead answering, "I know he does, now then, what do you want to eat?" 

--

The empty take-out boxes sat on the floor in between you two as you finished up watching the new horror movie that came out on Heroflix, one called Veronica. 

You looked down at your phone, which read Nine-Thirty PM, so you stood and starting to pick things up, "I should really get going and see if I can catch the last train of the night." you groaned.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Katsuki asked while helping you clean up.

"I'm not gonna go home, I'm gonna go chill in a park and then go back to my dad's house" you answered honestly.

He groaned, "You can stay here if you want, I'm sure the hag has some pajamas that would fit you"

Looking back at him in awe, "Are you being serious?" you asked.

He looked away and nodded.

"I'm having a sleepover with the angry pomeranian!" you cheered.

He growled, "Don't call me that dumbass! I'll be back, wait here"

He left and you wandered around the room, poking into things until he came back and tossed you a pair of pajama pants and a black T-shirt from this closet.

"Hey, are you sure this is okay?" you asked

"Don't be a dumbass, the hag said you could borrow this and that you could stay the night, but I want you to talk to icy hot tomorrow"

You smiled and went to the bathroom to change.

You laid down to sleep on a blanket next to bakugos bed, before realizing that you hadn't even looked at your notifications beyond ordering food and checking the time, but you figured you would let it be and quickly fell asleep.