Chapter 15 - Hey, Dumbass!

The walk to school was quick, you let yourself become distracted by the cars driving by the highway and the cherry trees that were just entering full bloom. Once you had arrived at the school gates and told Shoto to go into the classroom first, you waited out in the hallway for Tokoyami to show.

Eventually, you could see him walking down the hallway, you gave him a small side hug and he took your hand before walking into the classroom together.

The rest of the school day went on as normal, and before you knew it, it was lunchtime, and after having the surprisingly mutual conversation with Tokoyami, you sat with him and Shoto for lunch, noticing Shoto seemed a bit more closed off than usual.

-

Two weeks, Two weeks with absolutly no development with you and Shoto, it seemed like he would always be too busy to talk or just interact with you in general, it had been driving you insane until those final few days.

It was your classmate, Momo, he was suddenly getting closer to her, they would often be seen chatting around school, and your heart ached at the site of it. however, it was the time that he completely blew you off at lunch to go speak with her that It pushed you over the edge.

You sat at the lunch table angrily picking at your food, Tokoyami just watched.

"So, you're angry because Todoroki hasnt been hanging out with us, right?" he guessed.

You put down the poor spork that had been almost obliterated at this point and sighed, "Yeah, and cause hes spending all that time with little Miss Creator over there" you growled.

"Is there really a need for that?" he sighed.

You exhaled heavily, "No, you're right, she's been nothing but sweet to me, it just bothers me."

"I know how almost exaggeratedly non-confrontational you are, but if you don't want your relationship to turn into this" he began, holding up the copy of Romeo and Juliet you had in your bookbag, "You've got to do something"

Once lunch was over, you still sat in class, not being able to comprehend Tokoyami's adivce as you were too busy seething in anger. The entire class had noticed you, no one had seen you so scary looking before.

While sitting in the back scribbiling over your notebook paper, two hands slammed on your desk, "Hey, dumbass!"

The pencil stopped, letting off a little trail of steam, "hands off my desk before I shove this pencil so far-"

When you looked up you saw a slight tinge of fear in Bakugo's eyes, "Okay okay! I-i was just saying class is over you idiot" he said before walking away.

You noticed the classroom was mostly empty except the students who stood outside the classroom, It seemed as though they were wondering who would end up telling you it was time to leave.

You shoved your things into your bag and left the mostly destroyed pencil on your desk before walking past your classmates and out the gates.