Chapter 6 - What's It Like?!

The next morning you woke up and got ready for school, you walked toward the school with Shoto as you noticed the media outside, they stoppe both of you.

"Hey! you're Endeavor and Reapers kids arent you?! what's it like being All-Might's students?!" the woman asked frantically.

While Shoto coldly ignored her, you smiled and stopped, "it's nice! he's a very good tea- Hey!" you yelled as Shoto grabbed your hand and led you away, stating that it wasn't worth talking to them.

The entire class representative drama was interesting, you managed to get six votes, but you declined the offer easily, knowing you didn't care that much.

Once the usual whirlwind of insanely easy classes on hero history and general subjects began, you couldn't help yourself from letting your eyes wander over to your best friend, it had become a tactic you used to keep yourself awake as whenever you looked at him, your heart rate would speed up and wake you up, though you figured it was because you were excited to be in school with him.

The same happened in middle school, you'd lose yourself in thinking about him, about your future, and then all of a sudden the day would be over and you'd realize you'd been day dreaming about being able to see Shoto everyday.

As you sat in lunch with Tokoyami and Shoto, eating and talking about how boring hero history was and how weird it was to have your parents brought up in class, suddenly the alarm went off, signaling the breach of the school gates, the whole school tried to exit in a panic, you lost Shoto in the crowd and almost lost Tokoyami if he hadn't been holding on to your hand so tightly, he pulled you close to his chest as everyone listened to Tenya explain that it was only media.

You broke away from Tokoyami toward the window, and instead of watching the police, you looked over at the gate in shock, it was completely obliterated.

After the whole fiasco and Aizawa explaining your training exercise with the three pro heroes and the rescue training, you changed into your costume and you sat on the bus in between Tokoyami and Shoto, who seemed to have a weird tension between them, though Shoto pretty much fell asleep once the bus had begun to move, and dark shadow glared at your best friend who lay on your shoulder.

Before you could ask why dark shadow looked like he was gonna kill Shoto, you saw Midoriya freak out over his quirk being compared to All-Might and remembered the long-held theory between you and Shoto regarding him being All-Might's illegitimate son.

You also witnessed Bakugo's little freakout, laughing and agreeing with Tsu about his likeability and the comparison of him and Shoto's quirk to heroes, you knew they would see things a lot differently once you got a chance to show off your quirk.

Aizawa interrupted everyone, stating that we had arrived, you woke up Shoto and leaned over his lap to get closer to the window and see the training facility, and only then you noticed through the reflection that Tokoyami and Shoto were giving each other death glares.