Chapter 3 - Class, This Is Y/n

When you arrived on campus, he showed you where you were supposed to go and then left for class, where you got your new uniform and walked back to the class, where you bumped into a purple-haired third year who seemed to be in a rush  

You finally found the classroom and walked in, standing next to the Eraserhead as he reluctantly introduced you. "Class, this is L/n Y/n, she was sick for the past few days but she is still in this class regardless, go take your seat," he said stoically.

You nodded and walked back to your seat, right next to Shoto, "Shot- todoroki, here's your jacket" you whispered, handing it to him and sitting down, as you noticed that the whole class looked at your interest.

Eventually, class started and went, most of it was your regular lessons, you didn't pay much attention and eventually it was time for physical education, you changed into the uniforms with the other girls where you got to know them, everyone was nice, though it was evident they wanted to ask about your involvement with the ever serious Shoto.

You walked out onto the field and the loud blonde boy walked up to you, "Hey! you're the friend of that damn icy-hot! I want a fight with you!" he yelled.

You looked over at the teacher who shrugged, so you agreed.

"Alright, really quick though let's go-" you were cut off as you were setting down your bag by an explosion hitting you, you flew back and hit the ground. 

"What the hell bakugo?!" you yelled in pain.

His eyes widened, he ran up to you in clear embarrassment, "Look I'm sorry alright?! I didn't know you were just setting down your-" he was cut off by being encased in ice by Shoto, whos eyes shown with absolute anger, despite his stoic look.

"If you lay a finger on her and cause any more damage, I'll kill you," he said seriously.

After the scene, you were dismissed for lunch, and you sat at a table with Shoto when a few of your classmates cautiously approached, "Hey guys!" you smiled.

"Hey y/n! we've all been wondering, how do you guys know each other?" Izuku asked.

You hesitated, and Shoto almost answered for you, "We're eng-" you quickly elbowed his arm and cut him off, "Were childhood friends! Our dads have been best friends for years" you laughed nervously

Everyone took your answer and after lunch, everyone went to hero training, where you had a bit of time as All Might decided to do heroes vs. Villians again so you could show off your quirk.

You couldn't help but watch the number one hero in silent admiration while the arena was being prepared, your father had always taught you not to be envious of others successes, though it was always evident that he did not extend that lesson to his best friend, who you despised with your entire existence after knowing what he had done to Shoto, though you were always as courteous as can be while still maintaining a sharp tone.