Chapter 4 - Did We At Least Win?

You walked up behind the class in your costume, a knee-length, bodycon sheath style dress with no sleeves, a very high thigh slit, and black sleeves. Throughout your costume, some cuts displayed the placements of circular symbols in your skin, on your right forearm, your left shoulder, above your right knee and most notably, under both of your breasts, so the costume was tight so as not to expose you, but the cut was still dangerously clo 

Your quirk was one that no one had seen before, you could summon weapons with different abilities using the symbols on your body, so far you knew of four of them, an ax, which would cause immense pain upon contact, two bayonets that were just regular knives, causing physical damage, a katana that caused paralyzation upon contact, and a scythe, which caused instantaneous death, however, you knew better than to use the scythe, ever, as the force would likely kill you as well, so you stuck with the other three.

Your costume embarrassed you to no end, and it was the first time showing it, so you also had a large cloak that covered your body from your shoulders, and a mask covering half of your face with a respirator installed.

"I wanna see the costume!" Mineta drooled, and you held him by the head at arm's length.

"Screw off you damn pervert" you growled.

During the encounter, it was time you to fight, you were teamed with Shoto as heroes against Bakugo and Tenya.

As you waited around with the fake bomb, Shoto spoke up, "we should talk about lunch, what happened with-" you quickly ran up to him and took your hand out of your cloak to cover his mouth.

"Shoto, we have microphones so SHUT. IT. we can talk later" you offered, letting go. He nodded, and you heard a loud explosion signaling the blond explosion boy.

"Shoto!" you signaled, he nodded and touched your hand, you felt the cold coarse through your body.

Once Bakugo had Shoto distracted, you saw Tenya enter, and he began to zoom around the room, the air knocked your cloak off, forcing you to swallow the embarrassment put a hand on the underside of your right breast, the katana materialized in your hand, the sharp side of the blade encased in ice. you began to move according to Tenya's movements, eventually tapping him with the back of the weapon, paralyzing him instantly.

You looked over to Bakugo, who had been caught with Shoto's ice, and he screamed a few curses before charging up his special attack, your eyes widened and you pushed Shoto out of the way, taking the impact by yourself.

It pushed you out of the building and you slammed onto the ground, in which the exercise was stopped, and Shoto took you to recovery girl with no regard to anyone else, even grabbing your cloak and preserving the modesty of your torn outfit.

"Hey! Did we at least win?!" you yelled in protest at Shoto carrying you away. 

"You are gonna get an earful once you get healed" Shoto growled. 

"The heroes win!" all might announced. 

You extended your arms out in excitement, but quickly cowered under Shoto's angry look.