Chapter 24 - Did he?

Once the bell had rung for lunch, you took an extra minute to pack your things up, and you walked down the empty hallway to catch up to Katsuki when a hand grabbed you and pulled you into a dark corner of the hallway.

There was pressure on your shoulder as you were slammed into the wall and you looked up to see Shoto with rage in his eyes.

"Sh-Shoto..?" you asked in surprise.

There was a small struggle as you tried to get out of his grip but he was stronger from the anger, and he pressed you into the wall even harder, before putting his face into the crook of your neck and sniffing, which sent a chill down your spine as you gasped.

"You do smell like him, why the hell do you smell like him?!" he growled.

You were completely caught off guard, but the initial shock began to flip into a rage, "Because you were being irrational and an asshole to me! I don't see much of the problem here!" 

"The problem is that he's a boy! he didn't try anything did he?!" he yelled, his hand digging farther into your shoulder and beginning to heat up. 

You tried not to panic but couldn't stop the fear from shaking your tone, "Shouto, He didn't try anything! S-Stop that, it's hurting me!" you cried, gathering tears in your eyes that began to slip down your cheeks.

The heat quickly dissipated from your shoulder but before Shouto could say anything, Katsuki pulled him off of you and threw him back, making him slam against the wall. 

"Don't you ever put your fucking hands on her again you bastard!" He snarled, standing in front of you protectively. 

You couldn't say anything and stood there with a hand on your shoulder, staring straight at him and crying. 

He and Katuski had a staredown for a second, but Katsuki shoved him off and quickly picked you up, carrying you to the nurse's office.

"Kats- Don't- No nurse" you stuttered out

"Are you insane? you need to get looked at" he growled

You looked into his eyes with the most sincerity you could muster, "Please, let's just go into the courtyard I just need air."

He sighed and changed directions, eventually opening the doors with a kick, which turned a few heads over to you too, you turned your face toward his shoulder so no one saw you crying, and he briskly walked over to a secluded spot in the grass.

You sat on the stone bench and took a few deep breaths before your pulsed slowed and the tears stopped flowing. 

Katsuki said nothing, only putting his hand on your other shoulder. 

"Can I see it now? I'm gonna kill that fucker.." he whispered.

"It's not his fault," you defended as you began to unbutton your shirt just enough to pull it over your shoulder, "He has those anger issues from his father..." 

"Well, I'll kill him and endeavor, easy" he shrugged.

You chuckled, "trust me I'll help you with the second one."

He crouched and looked at the singed skin, "It's just red, I'm sure we can find something cold to put on it in the cafeteria and we can get some lunch too, let's go" 

You nodded, pulling your shirt back over your shoulder and buttoning it back up just as you heard the doors open, and Shoto stepping out, before freezing and walking back inside wordlessly.

"I'm sure that didn't help my case" you groaned.