Chapter 14 - Leave Everything And Let's Go!

When you could see his mesmerizing eyes looking down at you, you tried not to silently panic or blush as his face slowly came closer but once again, the doorbell rang, startling both of you out of bed.

You went to the door and swung it open to see your father with a worried look on his face.

You sighed heavily and greeted him, he looked behind you and glared at Shoto before taking your wrist and taking you out of the house, "I'm taking you out y/n so leave everything and let's go!" he yelled excitedly.

Staring over at the door apologetically, Shoto shrugged and smiled slightly, giving you a "we can talk later" look as your father rushed you into the car.

After an agonizingly long dinner with your father yelling about how you had to be careful and how proud he was of what you had done at USJ, he dropped you off at home and you walked up the steps tiredly.

Upon opening the door, Shoto sat at the dining table studying. you left your bag at the door and set the food you'd brought for him down at the table, only ruffling his hair and yawning as a greeting.

"Stop," he said quickly, and you instinctively halted your steps.

You spun around to see his figure staring down at you, "Y-yes?" you sputtered out.

"Are we, not going to talk about this? Or, can I just..." he trailed off, putting his hand on your jaw and leaning in.,

You were less than an inch apart when you sighed and had to pull away, "Shoto, this isn't okay...I just went on that date with Tokoyami and I think that I have to finish that before we go any further with this"

His eyes fluttered open and showed understanding within them, he nodded, "Yes, you're right, but there's no rule against, er, cuddling?" he requested awkwardly.

You laughed and nodded, to which Shoto grabbed your hand and led you back to your room, where you both settled into your bed, facing each other with your legs intertwined, it felt right.

With a sigh of content, your hands reached up and ran through his hair and you tried to look away from his intense gaze, he pulled you closer and rested his head on your shoulder. you could feel his heartbeat increasing more and more with the passing minutes.

"This feels so different, you feel different," he said calmly, making you blush furiously.

You tugged at his hair in annoyance and let out a low growl, to which he replied by tightening his grip and sucking air through his teeth. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he warned, making you quickly let go.

After a bit more comfortable silence, you managed to fall asleep due to your tiredness from the dinner with your father.

"Hey, Y/n, its time to get up" a voice spoke in your ear.

You groaned, "Five...five more minutes"

"Come on, you don't want to be late" Shoto said, shaking your shoulder.

Light poured into your room as he opened the curtains, making you wake up finally, you sleepily pushed him out of your room before going to the shower and taking a hot shower before stepping out in a towel to go back to your room to change, however you realized that Shoto was still very much in your room.

"Out!" you yelled, holding a firm grip on your towel as he embarrassingly walked out of your room. by the time you had managed to put on your uniform and grab your bag, Shoto was already waiting by the door.

"You take forever" he complained

"Beauty takes time Mr.Todoroki," you said sassily.

"You've been beautiful your whole life, though," he mumbled.