Chapter 22 - Boys Lockerroom?

In the morning, you felt someone lightly kicking your leg, "Hey Y/n, get up, you get to shower first so hurry up and don't take too long" Katuski said.

You opened your eyes and stretched, "yeah yeah I got it, help me up" you said lazily holding out your arms.

He scoffed but took your hands and pulled you up reluctantly, to which you thanked him and grabbed your uniform before stepping into the adjacent bathroom.

While you were in the shower, you looked around for body wash, and only found a dark blue bottle with many words on them, none of them sounded particularly pleasing to the nose, but it was the only body wash, so you reluctantly tried it.

As soon as you stepped out of the shower, Katuski rushed you into the kitchen and went to shower himself, and His parents sat at the table staring at you in a friendly yet slightly scary way. 

His father spoke first, "So, L/n Y/n was it?"

"Ah! yes, I'm very sorry for intruding without introducing myself properly, just that Katsuki didn't quite give me a chance..You can call me Y/n! I go to U.A. with Katuski and I'm the daughter of pro-hero F/n L/n Or Reaper." you explained while bowing. 

"Don't worry about it Y/n, we know how that brat is, I'm Mitsuki and this is Masaru, we birthed that little force of destruction" His mother smiled. 

"Wait, Reaper? I've seen him on some interviews, is he really okay with you, er, being with Katsuki?" Masaru asked politely. 

Your face reddened slightly, "Oh! No, I can assure you it's not like that between me and Katsuki at all! We've just become friends and we do have a strong bond but, not like that. I'm actually engaged as well you see" 

Mitsuki's face visibly saddened and she slumped in her chair dramatically, "I knew he wouldn't be able to score a girlfriend like that! We're never going to see grandkids" 

Masaru put an arm over his wife's shoulder, "Don't mind her, We're glad to have you whenever Y/n, and we are glad Katuski found a real friend at U.A."

It wasn't long before Katsuki walked down the steps, "Come on dumbass lets go, we'll have to get breakfast on the way, Bye!" he yelled as he pushed you out the door. 

"Rude Pomeranian! Bad Dog!" you shouted as he pulled you along

"Oh shut up!" he yelled

"Wait, Wait! is that me?!" you screamed

Katsuki stopped and looked back at you in concern, you grabbed at your jacket and sniffed, then your shirt, then your wrist. 

"I smell like a junior high boys locker room!" you gasped.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and continued to drag you toward the trains.

"Stop complaining dumbass" he growled.

"Never! I can't go to school smelling like this!" you cried, spraying a bit of vanilla perfume that just barely covered the scent.