Chapter 2 - Don't Be Stupid

Throughout that summer you adopted a new routine, things were awkward at first, but you both quickly settled, and it was just like before, you tried to balance out his serious nature, and as entrance exams approached, you tried your best to go out a lot with your friends while still utilizing the basement of the house that was built specifically for your training.

Entrance exams came and went, and obviously, you and Shoto got in easily, and when your disks arrived signaling your acceptance, you tossed it aside and sighed.

"What's going on?" shoto asked. 

You covered your face with your arm, "I don't know, I guess it just doesn't feel like I earned it, with who my father is and all"

Shoto flicked your arm, making you flinch and look at him in confusion. "Don't be stupid, even if we were recommended students, you still came in first, and you're supposed to be the confident one" he groaned.

"Oh whatever, you're the one who went all crazy during the trials" you laughed.

He stuck his tongue out at you childishly, "Whatever, go to bed, we've got to pick up our uniforms and fill some stuff out tomorrow" he dismissed, standing and going to bed.

"Goodnight to you too, jeez" you sighed, walking to your room and falling asleep with an odd feeling in your body.

The next morning you woke up and your body felt like hell, your nose was stuffy and a fever ran rampant through your system, but you tried to take a cold shower to get rid of it, albeit it didn't work, and Shoto easily saw through your facade.

"You're sick, no way you're going anywhere, I'll pick up the uniforms and fill everything out, you stay and rest, hopefully, you'll be okay for the first day," he said demandingly, and you nodded in compliance.

Shoto took you back to your room and put a towel over your head, cooling it down and letting you rest before leaving.

-

Your sickness didn't wear off in time, and you missed the first few days of school, luckily Shoto was there too fill in the gaps, he told you all about the idiotic blonde, his fight with another student on the first day, the creepy man in the sleeping bag and what you had done for "orientation"

Eventually, your sickness faded, and you were able to come to school, that morning, shoto knocked on your door asking what was taking so long.

"Shoto, I think you ordered my uniform too small" you sighed, exiting the room. your skirt rode up to be way too short and your uniform jacket tightened around your chest.

Shoto looked away with a visible blush on his face, he unbuttoned his jacket and handed it to you, "I had to guess on your size, but you can wear this until we get there and get a bigger size, but that means we have to get there early" he said

You took the jacket, which was a bit big on you, and buttoned it up before leaving the house