Chapter 8 - What Was That?!

After being transported to the top of the landslide zone, right in the middle of four strong looking opponents, you made sure Shoto was still with you.

You quickly brought out your katana and began to fight them alongside Shoto and Tokoyami, but more villains than you could handle were appearing at rapid speeds so you had to come up with a new plan.

"Tokoyami! can you use dark shadow to take everyone out if you had a larger shadow above you?!" you yelled.

"Well yes obviously but how are we going to manage that?!" he asked

Shoto suddenly realized what you were about to do and before he could stop you, you ran up to Tokoyami, shutting your eyes tightly and placing a tender kiss on the top of his beak.

You stumbled back and felt the power surging through you, you propelled yourself upward as you used the inherited power to cast a curtain of darkness above everyone.

Tokoyami managed to use dark shadow to take everyone out with the new found power brought on by the darkness, and the quirk left your body as you fell to the ground coughing violently.

"You idiot!" Shoto yelled as he frantically looked around the area, he found the sword you had dropped and carefully brought it back to you, you absorbed it into your body and felt just a little better.

"What was that?!" Tokoyami yelled

"I can inherit others quirks by physical contact, but kissing gives me the full power until I let it go, it usually exhausts me, and I can't have my swords far away from my body or it screws me up internally" you explained tiredly.

"You're so stupid" Shoto growled, "You have almost no training on that part, what were you thinking?" he scolded.

"I was thinking we needed to get this over with so we can help our friends!" you yelled back

Before a full-blown argument could ensue, a large crash was heard on the water in the shipwreck zone, and the three of you ran towards it, without thinking Shoto carried all three of you using ice to the ship that was now cut in half, and you joined Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta who was crying like a child.

Midoriya managed to cause a distraction and you grabbed Mineta and Tsu, directing her on where to jump before landing near the landslide zone.

"Mineta" you growled, seeing the boy holding on to your chest area, you kicked him off, "both of you stay here, do not come down unless I give the signal" you demanded, before sprinting back to the battle.

As soon as you joined the battle one of the villains looked at you in shock, "oh shit" he said.

"That's The Reaper's daughter" he said shakily, your eyes widened.

You realized quickly you could use this to your advantage, running up to Shoto and touching his hand, you brought your hand up to your shoulder and pulled out your scythe, the one that would cause death.

There was a thin, almost invisible sheet of ice on it, that would render it useless, so you were able to use intimidation.

You swung it around and smiled, before putting it away and replacing it with your axe, which you could actually use.