Chapter 30 - Dramatics

It had been a long night, but you and Shoto ended up on the living room couch, cuddled up together. The next morning however, you woke up on the floor after a slightly restless night.

Hearing Shoto start to stir awake above you, you muttered a quick good morning. He shot up and looked around before looking down at the ground at you, "why are you on the floor? was I not comfortable?"

A growl escaped your throat, "you sleep like someones jumping you in an alleyway, sho"

"I'm sorry, Im not good at sleeping in confined spaces...clearly" he apologized as you got up and stretched before making your way to the bathroom to get ready.

Once in the bathroom, you took a hot shower then put on your uniform, ready to face another day. Your phone pinged with a notification on your calendar app, and you realized that the special day was coming soon.

Practically breaking into a dramatic sprint, you flung yourself onto shoto's back and groaned heavily.

He attempted to shrug you off as your wet hair touched the back of his neck.

"The sports festival is in a few days sho...and the day after is the press conference." You sighed.

Shoto tensed slightly, "I know, everyone is going to know about the engagement, then we'll have to walk around accepting congratulations and answering questions. Ive been dreading it too"

You nodded, "It'll be okay, but we should go find our outfits after school, we're going to have to match and all."

You finished getting ready for school and then stopped shoto at the door, nervously reaching your hand up to his shoulder and pulling him into a kiss. He quickly snaked his hand around your waist and pulled you closer to him, deepening the kiss and making it more heated than you had intended at first.

After a while you pushed on his chest and he let you go, you both panted slightly while only inches away, before connecting back into another kiss.

This time Shoto was the one to break it, "S-sorry, I couldn't help myself, were gonna be late"

You agreed feeling all the blood in your body rush to your face, and started the walk to school with shoto holding onto your hand.

The embarrassment on your face wouldn't go away through the whole walk to the train station, and based on the look on Shoto's face, he felt the same even though it wasn't obvious.