Chapter 9 - The Symbol Of Peace

Eventually, the villains in the zone had been rounded up with a bit of help from Mineta, and you, Shoto, and Tokoyami ran to another area of the facility, leaving Tsu, Mieta and Midoriya behind.

You stood near the edge of the main plaza, where your teacher was fighting off most of the villains, "so cool..." you blushed.

"Hey, now isn't the time to be staring at any guy" Tokoyami spat.

You shook your head and agreed, "we've got to take out at least a few of them, but how?"

"You two go on" Shoto said, "I'm gonna go unfreeze some of the villains and get some answers. I'll catch up"

You nodded and he ran off toward the landslide zone, leaving you and Tokoyami watching Aizawa.

You watched in horror as one of the villains destroyed his elbow, and as the large creature crushed his head and his bones you gasped inwardly.

"No...Aizawa-Sensei...what the hell?!" you screamed, rushing toward the villian that held him, just as the man with the hands attempted to attack Midoriya.

You bashed into the villains stomach, and just then Midoriya used a smash, and all of a sudden, the man you were attacking slipped from your grasp.

Running toward them in a blind panic and having no other option, you whipped out your scythe, knowing what was going to happen yet you didn't care, just as you prepared yourself to die, the door swung open, making everyone stop.

All-Might strode in, much to everyone's shock, you tried holding in the immense anger you felt in that moment toward your fashionably late teacher and in the distraction, the man grabbed your scythe, and the larger creature threw you, to where you slammed into the ground near your bloodied teacher.

You screamed in pain as you saw your scythe being thrown across the area, you began coughing violently and blood seeped from your shoulder.

Seeing Tokoyami make a dive for it, you tried to hold on to hope that he might just find it.

"y/n!"

You looked down to see the blood pooling, there was no doubt you were passing out, and you felt even more pain when All-Might put everyone near the entrance, except you, who was on the edge of the opposite side.

"What about y/n?!" Midoriya yelled

"Leave her, I will protect her!" he yelled

You could hardly hear anything, the ringing in your ears grew louder and louder as the smoke clouded you, and when it settled, you saw Shoto racing down the mountain.

"No..Stay away" you said weakly, before beginning to black out completely.

You saw your classmates begin to help weaken the villains, and you stared at Shoto proudly.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents" he scoffed.

Just then his eyes landed on you, he rushed over and kneeled next to you, "What the- your shoulder.. where the hell is your scythe?" he asked.

"They threw it, out into the water" you said.

Suddenly you began to feel a bit of pain leave your body, "Tokoyami found it!" you said, just as the dark figure emerged from the water, holding your scythe.