anniversary

- wholesome content yuh
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i was laying in bed on top of vinnie's chest, as he stroked my hair. i was humming some tune as i traced the tattoos on his arm, chest, and v-line. i listened closely to his heartbeat. his chest rose and fell with pure relaxedness. after awhile of listening to me hum, he started to sit up, making me slide off of his chest. i pouted.

"we gotta get out of bed at some point today baby.." he chuckled. "what's the point of that?" i whined looking at him through my eyelashes. "don't look at me like that.." he leaned in and pecked my cheek. "we have to get ready baby.." he smiled like he was up to something.

"w- um what do you mean??? what did you do?baby i told you not to buy me anything.." "you forget that i don't listen.." he smiled excitedly. he's so pretty. he got out of the bed and walked to the restroom. i watched his toned back muscles flinch at the cold air. he left the door open so i followed.

i kissed his back and neck while he brushed his teeth. i drew circles on his back, tickling him a little making him laugh and spit his toothpaste in the sink. "baby *laugh* i'm trying to do something here.." i hugged his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "it's my job to bother you." i smiled brightly causing him to smile.

"and you do a great job." he laughed again. i playfully hit him and he grabbed my waist, pushing me away gently. "now go away so i can finish loser.." i smiled and walked out backwards, admiring him. once he was done he bothered me while i brushed my teeth.

biting my ears, tickling, and kissing me. i was brushing my hair as he touched my lower back and held a necklace in front of my eyes. "for youuu.." i looked at his smile through the mirror as he stood behind me. "vin it's beautiful oh my goodness.." he moved my hair to the side and placed the necklace around my neck. "it's real.." he said referring to the diamond. "you're insane.." i huffed.

i turned to face him. i cupped his face with both hands. "it's gorgeous vin thank you so much." i kissed him. "ok now go get dressed.." he said as he gripped the inside of my thigh, and walked out smirking.

i got dressed in a calve length slip on black dress and strappy heels. i put on the earrings that came with the necklace vinnie got me and tied my hair up. i grabbed my tiny bag and walked out to meet vinnie downstairs. he met me at the bottom of the stairs and grabbed my hand to help me. he looked me up and down.

"you're so beautiful.." he pulled me into him and kissed my cheek. he kept me close and admired me. i blushed under his glare. "ok ok let's go wherever you're taking me.." i looked down and then back up once he didn't move. "i love you. i love you so much. you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen."

i gave him eye contact as my waterline filled. "don't cry.." he laughed. he kept his hand wrapped in mine and pulled me out the door. he opened my car door and looked me up and down once again. his hand traveled down my lower back and over my ass. "why haven't i seen this dress on you before?" his voice was low. i borderline shivered. i got into the car.

"i haven't worn it yet baby." i said once he got in. i rested my elbow on his shoulder as i ran my fingers through the back of his hair, slightly pulling the ends. "it's pretty. you look fantastic princess.." i blushed. "thank you v..i'm not gonna lie, that suit is making me want to misbehave.." he laughed and kept his eyes on the road.

we arrived and he opened my door. he helped me out of the car and then he valet his car. he walked me into what looked like a very nice restaurant. he walked with his hand on my lower back. i grabbed the edge of vinnie's blazer out of anxiousness. he pulled me tighter into him cause he knew i was nervous.

even being with vinnie, i still wasn't used to the big crowds and attention of people around us. the constant eyes from all the girls who were jealous of me. jealous that i had him. jealous that i was his and that i was the one who got to kiss those perfect lips of his. he played with the fabric on the back of my dress. as confident as vinnie looked constantly, he was still anxious.

he still wasn't used to how much attention he got by just walking outside. "you look beautiful baby." he whispered in my ear. i looked up at him and slowly smiled, as all my anxiousness melted away. one look into his eyes and everything was ok. we increased the space between us and held hands.

"your table is over here mr. hacker.." the waiter directed us to our two person candle lit table. "this is beautiful v...thank you so much baby.." he held my hand from across the table. "happy anniversary love.." he kissed my hand. "happy anniversary baby.." "you look beautiful, this place looks beautiful, the food is about to look beautiful, this whole night is just beautiful and i'm so happy you're the one i get to spend it with." i appreciated every little word he said.

i admired the tiniest of details on his face. his hands in mine and the candles around us. it was the absolute best anniversary i could ask for, with the absolute best man in the world.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i don't really like this

- i'm so stressed rn

- i love youuuuu

- goodnightttt

1008 words