❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵❞ ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Domestic Married Life, Vaginal/Oral Sex, Hyper-feminization, Breeding Kink, Voyeurism, Dirty Talk, Lactation, Body Worship.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢.
Explicit Sexual Content.
Just Mark lusting over his pregnant wife for over four thousand words straight.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Mark watches in amusement as you try to untie your shoes, folded comically as you try to reach for the knot of your shoelaces.

He holds back a laugh as you whine and curse under your breath, eventually accepting your defeat as you finally let your back hit the couch.

After watching you pout for five additional minutes, he emerges from the shadows, smirking as he finds you helplessly spread out on the couch.

"Need a hand?"

You open your eyes to find your husband grinning, offering the palm of his hand to you. By the looks of it, he seemed to be enjoying your display of helplessness.

You begrudgingly take his hand, letting him pull you into a seated position. The sudden shift seems to agitate your little one, if the harsh kick to your abdomen is anything to go by.

You wince slightly, letting the words fall from your lips spitefully. "What I need is to pop this thing out."

He doesn't say anything, deciding to simply fall to his knees and take your foot in his hand, proceeding to undo the string before pulling it off to toss it by the door.

He chuckles, and though he says nothing, his grin still speaks volumes. After he hauls the other shoe over by the other, he takes your foot in his hand again.

Before you can ask what he's up to, he begins squeezing your foot, using his thumbs to massage it until the pressure dissipates.

You moan in relief, letting your back hit the couch once again as he uses his thumbs to knead the arch in your foot. When he takes the liberty of pulling your toes until each of them pop, you nearly scream in relief.