❝𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘆𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗜❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 (𝗠+)

▸𝗔/𝗡: Hello, my lovelies!

I'd like to grant you this long update as a token of my appreciation for each and every one of you. I love writing on its own, but to have such amazing readers who truly admire me and my work is a feeling I cannot explain.

I apologize for the fright I may have caused anyone. I'm here and stronger than ever.

I will continue writing stories for you all.

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘆𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗜" ; 𝗜𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 𝗠+
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
First Time, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex. Self-Discovery

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Sexual Content, Androgynous Female Reader.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You do not speak to him for an entire month after it happens.

Anger is the furthest from your mind; perturbation conquers all. Desperate for answers, you engaged in strenuous soul-searching. Still, nothing rose to the surface.

One would assume a woman in her mid-twenties would be going insane after facing so much turmoil. You would be the first to confirm it.

If you weren't so stubborn, you might have been able to wrap your mind around actually liking Jaebeom. In all your miserable days of wonder, it hadn't crossed your mind. For so long, you tried to convince yourself what happened was a mistake. Unspeakable. Unforgivable.

Miraculously though, you found yourself in front of a gated community, arm raised in preparation to knock on a wooden door. Hope flooded your heart as you wondered if this would be the answer to all your questions. If not, then you would be back to square one.

Hopelessly confused.

Surely, you had been dreaming. The door was opening before your very eyes, revealing a dressed-down Jaebeom. Clothes surfaced in cat hair, hair now cut short and tidy, a dull look in his eyes by default. Same-ole' Beom.