❝𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲❞ ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺

▸ 𝗔/𝗡: Loves, (I know most of y'all aren't the problem), but just in case you weren't already aware, we do not own idols or any other celebrity for that matter. They are entitled to privacy and should not have to feel guilty for living their lives. Please understand we are fans. Nothing more, nothing less, okay? We're the best friends of k-pop idols. We are not girlfriends, wives, or anything. (Unless of course, you're a character in a fanfiction.) 🥰

Please respect their privacy and accept your role.

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲" ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
❝𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Fan/Celebrity Relationship, Domestic Relationship.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
In continuation of 'Biggest Fan'. BamBam is a soloist.

⋅⊰∙∘☾∘∙⊱⋅

Not many knew what it was like to be on the inside.

In a world controlled by the hunger and greed of anonymous admirers, not many get to experience what it's like being on the inside looking out, versus the outside looking in.

You found yourself in your position by accident.

In the most irresponsible and untimely way possible, you'd been placed in a world that was unmistakably separated from the outside. You got to see what lay behind the scenes, the small details left out for the outside world.

Water droplets beading across fair skin behind foggy glass doors, hushed curses after careless motions, sweet voices directed toward small creatures that dribble and spit over themselves with bright eyes and soft cheeks.

You got to see the world's most sought-after idol slash actor turned entrepreneur coo and whine at a six-month-old little girl as if she was the one to dictate how he went about. That bright little infant had become his entire world just as soon as he laid eyes on her.