❝𝗩𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆❞ ; 𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗩𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆" ; 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Unwanted Engagement, Arranged Marriage.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild Content, Yugyeom owns a bridal dress shop, (Y/N) is caught in the midst of an arranged marriage.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"What?" She grits her teeth as she waits for you to repeat the godforsaken words you'd just said.

"I- I don't want to marry Darrell." You admit shyly, running your hand along your arm. You meant what you said, but there were still tense feelings in the pit of your stomach. And by the look on her face, she didn't seem so at ease either. But, it happens. It always does. She comes up with an excuse to excuse your feelings.

"You're just nervous, that's all. It's fine! Lots of women usually have cold feet around this time-"

You sigh, placing your hands on her shoulders in exasperation. "Mom, I don't have cold feet, I really don't want to marry him. I've known this for weeks now." She frowns deeply, shaking her head as she brings her hands up to her mouth, seeming to think of something. When it seems as if she can't find anything, she takes her hand away from her mouth and places them on her hips instead. "Why not?" She asks, her voice sharp.

"I don't want to be with him, I don't want to sleep in his bed, wear his ring, have his child, I don't want him touching me, nothing."

"I feel like this whole thing is a mistake. I just want my own life. Free from all of this." She sighs, rolling her eyes in exhaustion. "I want to get out and see the world, make my own decisions, marry someone I truly love. " You sigh, taking a deep breath. "And I don't care about money. I'd rather live a plain ol' middle-class life with a man I love than a high one with one I do not."

"But this marriage could be good for you! I'm trying to get you a life of luxury, riches, and high maintenance. I want to give you what I didn't have with your father." You speak just barely above a whisper, watery eyes clouding your vision.