❝𝗩𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝗜❞ ; 𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈• 

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈• 

'𝗩𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝗜' ; 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮.❞ 

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Arranged Marriage, Cheating, Allusions to Sex.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild content. Otherwise suitable for all audiences.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

In the early hours of the morning, you find yourself squirming out of the arms of the person behind you, hoping to slither your way out of their bed and out of their life unscathed. 

But, alas, the universe seemed to have other plans. 

As they shift closer and drape an arm over you to hold you in place, you feel the familiar bothersome wave of nausea wash over you, causing you to bring your hand up to your mouth. It seems to do nothing, as a burst of saliva lubricates your palate, almost as if to prepare you for the maddening retches and exertions headed your way. 

"Going somewhere?" 

The gentle sound of his voice seems to appease the impending sickness, but you know it won't be long before it threatens you again, uncaring of his expensive bedding or your dignity. You can't bring yourself to respond, but he takes it lightly, leaning in to press a kiss on the nape of your neck, urging you in a sort of lighthearted antagonization. "Hm?" 

When his awful, (read: perfect) lips graze against your ear next is when you're fleeing, ripping his arms off you before making a beeline toward the bathroom to empty your stomach. You drop to your knees in front of the toilet, pulling the lid up before letting your body succumb to its urges, retching violently as you empty your stomach into the porcelain bowl. 

"(Y/N)! Baby, are you okay?" 

As you felt him join you from behind, you weakly tried to scoot away from him. But to no avail, as when he crouched down to pull your braids away from your face, you decided that it was pointless. Even if you had been brazen enough to tell him to get away from you, he wouldn't listen, his stubbornness hiding behind the guise of concern. As his fingertips brush against your skin, you attempt to ignore the goosebumps arising on it. In the early hours of the morning, you still couldn't figure out if it was a sensation you loved or hated.