❝𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺

▸𝗔/𝗡: You deserve to be loved and accepted for who YOU are. Nothing more, nothing less. If your partner does not treat you with the love and respect you deserve, DROP THEM. Those are my orders, have a beautiful day, lovely people. And enjoy the chapter.💕💟

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿" ; 𝗜𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Wash Day, Vulnerability.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Content is suitable for all audiences.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

As the adhesive of the wig glue on your forehead continues to loosen, you find yourself gently sliding the lace off your forehead, the reflection before you one you were all too familiar with.

The wig cap, littered in foundation to match your scalp, clings to years of patience, tears, and essential milestones. You gently placed the wig back in its case and brought your fingers up to remove the cap from your head.

Years of protective styling had taught you to the patient during times like this; an hour or so of gentle detangling with your fingers, unraveling each row one by one. You raked your fingers through your hair, finding the strands give way from which they were conjoined.

As more of your crown blooms on your head, you find yourself grinning softly. When the last braid is unraveled, you give yourself a moment to take it all in.

You're in desperate need of a wash, your scalp could use some oil, and your strands were screaming for a leave-in. You would soon supply these desires with as much patience as you could conjure, eager to tame the frenzy of wild strands into hydrated coils.

You put away your tools and turned on the faucet, lukewarm water cascading down the shower walls. These times were the best, you decided. As you could stand under the head and let the water pelt your scalp, freeing it of previous buildup of products, hydrating your follicles with care.

As you would bring your hands up to the shower wall and brace yourself for the sensation of contact against your scalp, you felt your toes curl from the tingling sensation. After a moment of rinsing, you would part your hair in sections and begin lathering up your expensive-ass shampoo, promising to do what mother nature could accomplish.