❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁❞ ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Runaway, Forbidden Love.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Content suitable for all audiences.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It's nothing more than a regular Thursday night.

A movie on the TV to light up the dark living room, yet it entertains no one in particular since the two who sit in front of it are too lost in each other to care about the way Tom mindlessly chases Jerry right back into his hole, absolutely brainless as he crashes right into it, knocking his teeth out.

You're straddling him on your very couch, arms by his head as you kiss him with everything in you, allowing his palms to rest on your ass lazily. It isn't a rushed motion, in fact, it's quite slow; two pairs of lips moving against one another in the darkroom without the slightest of urgency. He made it his destiny to take your breath away and when you did eventually lean upwards for air, he smirked in victory.

You leaned back into a seated position, hands-on his torso. "When does your brother get home?" You glance at the clock, then back over to him, then back at the clock, eyes nearly popping out of your sockets. "Now." You panicked as you heard the front door handle being twisted, climbing off his lap and plopping down next to him while trying to make yourself look as neutral as possible. But to no avail. He always noticed everything.

"Alright, you horny demons. Off the couch and come help me with these groceries." He says in humor as he comes in, placing the bags down on the counter. "Hey, Namjoon." You said softly, voice small and feeble. This told him everything he needed to know as he looked to see Mark staring at the ground, unable to look him in the eye.

"Jeez, were you two really at it? I was gone one hour." He said in disbelief, unbagging the first of the groceries as you quietly joined, assuring him it wasn't like that. "We were just..-" He cut you off.

"Making out on the couch?" The atmosphere around the three of you thickened instantly, sending a look of unease on both of your faces. Suddenly, he starts laughing. "Kids," He scoffs. And for a second, you think everything is okay. But when he turns back around and gives you a sharp eye, you know as soon as he leaves that there will be hell to pay.